Thinking of quitting my job and just never leaving my house.

Page 1 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm

Do girls really only care about a guy's status? I'm inexperienced when it comes to this, so I do not know. This is not a good idea. Get involved in life before it's too late.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 10:12 pm

Jacoby wrote:
NEET = not employed, in education, or in training

Have you tried Voc Rehab in ? If you haven't maybe it would be worth a try, you have some qualifications so maybe they could find something for you? Just an idea, I know VR is very hit and miss in a lot of places unfortunately.

I did for like a year they got me this job. We tried to find me work in other fields. I even got rejected for bunch of other retail jobs.
They only help you for so long before they require you to try for other jobs.
I've tried to transfer inside the store but been rejected for lack of experience. My department is clearance so despite working here a year the experience only help me get another job in the same department in another store in the company.

Can't afford to go back to school either.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:27 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
Do girls really only care about a guy's status? I'm inexperienced when it comes to this, so I do not know. This is not a good idea. Get involved in life before it's too late.

Where I live the majority do yes. It's a priority then they care about personality maybe. But you got to meet their long list of strict requirements first.

Get involved with life?
It's already too late I'm 29 life passed me over cause I'm worthless

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:30 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

But the problem is women don't consider retail a job it's for kids they say. So they don't even allow me to talk to them. Even ones working retail or some other minnwage job.

How do they not even allow you to talk to them? Or is it more you don't even bother because some have said that to you in the past?

Cause they don't want to waste their time on someone who's not dating material. It not that I can't but that they'll get mad or just ignore me. Maybe even claim it's harassment
Which tends to be what women call attention from guys they deem unworthy.

I don't want to make them mad at me. Been told guys are suppose to respect women's wishes?

Last edited by sly279 on 10 Mar 2017, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:30 pm

sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

Where I live the majority do yes. It's a priority then they care about personality maybe. But you got to meet their long list of strict requirements first.

Get involved with life?

29 out of 79 years, which is the average currently. You have 50 years left, so find something you enjoy.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:48 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

Get involved with life?

29 out of 79 years, which is the average currently. You have 50 years left, so find something you enjoy.

Spent 12 minutes typing out a long reply but the site ate it so I'm just going summarize

30 is the end point for me. It's a giant big red flag for a 30 old man to work min wage and never had a relationship. Any woman who doesn't care about status is scared off by it and it just gets worse (45old virgin)

I'll likely end up homeless. My mom, grandma and brother will die before me leaving me alone in the world with no one that even cares I exist.

My life as is is just hollow and depressing and only getting worse every year. I don't intend to live past 35 at the latest if I haven't found a gf/wife.
Reality is a lot of aspies end up alone never having had a relationship. Currently there's some government assistance but half 75% of the nation would like to get rid of it and call us moochers.

All my friends got good jobs and gf or wife's and kids. They don't hang out with me.

I can't afford to drive(gas, insurance and maintenance) so I can't do any of the things I use to enjoy not that I can afford them. All that's left is playing video games and shaving. I can't play airsoft, I can't camp I can't hike I can't shoot guns. Never could afford to do renactments.
Pretty much stuck in my house all the time with no where to go and no one to go with.
Watching all those happy couples enjoy life and flaunt their happiness while looking down on me

Last edited by sly279 on 10 Mar 2017, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:51 pm

sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

Get involved with life?

Spent 12 minutes typing out a long reply but the site ate it so I'm just going summarize

30 is the end point for me. It's a giant big red flag for a 30 old man to work min wage and never had a relationship. Any woman who doesn't care about status is scared off by it and it just gets worse (45old virgin)

I'll likely end up homeless. My mom, grandma and brother will die before me leaving me alone in the world with no one that even cares I exist.

My life as is is just hollow and depressing and only getting worse every year. I don't intend to live past 35 at the latest if I haven't found a gf/wife.
Reality is a lot of aspies end up alone never having had a relationship. Currently there's some government assistance but half 75% of the nation would like to get rid of it and call us moochers.

Then date another Aspie? She'd understand you, right? At least more than other women would.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 12:01 am

The Unleasher wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

Get involved with life?

Then date another Aspie? She'd understand you, right? At least more than other women would.

Unfortunately seems quite a few of aspie women are just as picky. Makes sense just cause they have social issues doesn't mean they can't have same requirements. Quite a lot of them are also very attractive. I've only met one in my area who cut the conversation off immediately when hearing about my job after she forced me to chat on video with her despite my anxiety. There's way more aspie men then women too. There been a few ones to show interest but they all live in europe(heard European women are less picky or superficial) they all eventually find guys locally.

The aspie dating site is expensive and it's mostly guys with a few spread out women.

From what I've seen female aspies tend to suffer more from
Problems inside a relationship then they donfrom not being able to get one. With few that do suffer from that though. Bunch usually get a bf after complaining on here too.

Aspie women are just women. They'll not special. Mean that in best ways. I know aspie women suffer from being aspie. But most the female aspie related threads tend to cent around issues inside a relation due to their disorder vs men largely center around being constantly rejected.

Society places different requirements on women and men when it comes to dating and relationships. For one men are suppose to be the iniataters

Then there's the clash problem that comes from two people who don't understand nonverbal question and tend to get stuck on subjects or refuse to admit they wrong on some subjects. It can lead to lots of fights.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 12:22 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
you think girls don't give you attention because you work in some kind of job, but do you would want to be with someone who only cares about your job position? also, you shouldn't define yourself only by it, you have more to offer.

Same reasons people drink nasty water. There's no other choice. All the women who don't care about status got married in or after high school. I've meet a ton of them.
What's left is thebwomen with high requirements who complain there's not real men or no good men left. Few demand more from a guy then they hemselves give.

What do I offer though? Quite a lot on wp me and other guys are asked what we offer and told we offer nothing and therefore shouldn't every get in a relationship. We told that being polite, kind caring and offering companionship and love isn't enough as it's expected by everyone to do so. I don't get why, a lot of people are selfish as*holes who'd run your over if it meant saving them 2 seconds travel time, who lie and cheat in their relationships or work the second they get a chance. Doesn't seem like me that those things are a base value everyone offers. Seen too many people hurt to believe that lie. Reality is there isn't a lot of people like me left in the world. Been told that a lot. Morality and honesty and showing kindness to others got smoothed out in the majority of humans. World would be a horrible place if not for the few who fight every day to keep society and laws going.

Anyways as it's been pointed out a lot to me I don't offer anything of practical value that any other guy couldn't potential also offer.
I'm no mechanic, I don't offer income or strength , I can't play music. Women have no use for me and so I'm undateable.

Deeply saddens me that relationships are now just a business transaction trading skills.

Relationships being about love was short lived I guess. From the 1930-1980s ripe love
Wouldn't be surprised to see society return to arranged marriage in the future.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 3:13 am

sly279 wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
you think girls don't give you attention because you work in some kind of job, but do you would want to be with someone who only cares about your job position? also, you shouldn't define yourself only by it, you have more to offer.

Same reasons people drink nasty water. There's no other choice. All the women who don't care about status got married in or after high school. I've meet a ton of them.
What's left is thebwomen with high requirements who complain there's not real men or no good men left. Few demand more from a guy then they hemselves give.

What do I offer though? Quite a lot on wp me and other guys are asked what we offer and told we offer nothing and therefore shouldn't every get in a relationship. We told that being polite, kind caring and offering companionship and love isn't enough as it's expected by everyone to do so. I don't get why, a lot of people are selfish as*holes who'd run your over if it meant saving them 2 seconds travel time, who lie and cheat in their relationships or work the second they get a chance. Doesn't seem like me that those things are a base value everyone offers. Seen too many people hurt to believe that lie. Reality is there isn't a lot of people like me left in the world. Been told that a lot. Morality and honesty and showing kindness to others got smoothed out in the majority of humans. World would be a horrible place if not for the few who fight every day to keep society and laws going.

Anyways as it's been pointed out a lot to me I don't offer anything of practical value that any other guy couldn't potential also offer.
I'm no mechanic, I don't offer income or strength , I can't play music. Women have no use for me and so I'm undateable.

Deeply saddens me that relationships are now just a business transaction trading skills.

Relationships being about love was short lived I guess. From the 1930-1980s ripe love
Wouldn't be surprised to see society return to arranged marriage in the future.

You can develop a treatment for water or can even get hydration from another source – so there is other options, they just aren't easy or obvious. You can have no relationship and still have a nice life, without needing to distract yourself with meaningless stuff and end up isolated and depressed.

You have such a negative image of woman. I'm not here to say all girls are nice and no one have unrealistic and unmoral standards, but there is diversity, a lot of it, maybe you just don't look it right. There isn't just two kind of woman, if you get ride of this mentality, you will be able to see.

And actually, you're doing exactly the same thing you said woman do: complain that there isn't more good *the opposite gender*. It just leads to a stupid gender-war that disturbs us to see each other as the individuals we are.

Love and companionship are essential, but I meant offer not just for a relationship... what are you else than a guy who works in this x field? it doesn't need to be anything of practical value – this can be acquired, and yes probably every/most of guys can offer that, so it isn't actually the main thing.

You will find love in the details. That's it what you have to offer: your personality. The small things, and you also need to keep an eye for the small things of other people so you can fall in love.

Yes, I'm not much optimistic about society neither... but you try to find love while refusing to play this game. Stop generalizing relationships, stop accepting that this is a transaction. Get to learn about yourself, grow your self-love, open your mind to people and even if you don't find anyone, well... nobody is entitled to nobody and it's all fine if your biggest lover is yourself.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 4:26 am

I'm the type of person that will never be happy alone. Just as there are people who are happiest alone and live in the wilderness away from any other human. Or people who prefer to be alone with their work or books then interact with humans. There are those who need human interaction and relationships. Why is that so hard for people to understand. Just as you can't reprogram someone who's gay to like the opposite sex you can't reprogram someone way to happines.

I feel awful after years of women telling me I'm not a man cause I make mIn wage.

Small things in others?

But it does feel like a transaction. Dating is to much like looking for s job and interviewing now. With women listing the requirements to have the honor of messaging them then guys having to message them s resume basically to get an inter(date).

Dating should just be listing your likes, hobbies and personality, and trying to find someone similar, income and job shouldn't have any part of dating. Real love isn't about money at all. I honed wonder, if those women actually love their bfs. Men's they required them to make x amount of money. If they didn't they wouldn't date them. True Love is unconditional. That lady who dates a unemployed guy living with his parents. That's love, she with him for his Personality and interests. Things that make us who we are.

I see these same women want guys to like them for who they are. Its hypocrisy.

I don't like myself. I'm a failure. If I wasnt I'd have a gf who loved me.
I dont know what to do. Death is the only escape for me it seems. I'll never be happy alone. And cause I'm a failure I'll always be alone. I did everything right. I went to college, graduated on the presidents list. If I want born wrong. I'd likely joined the military and have a family by now like most my friends did. But aspies aren't allowed to serv.

No woman will date me it seems. I haven't been on a date in years. And I've never had a second date.

I'm happier at home. Can't go anywhere without seeing women and making me feel depressed knownthey so much better then me. Most people don't get it. Suppose those who do already took their escape.

I'm just crying now. The happiest I've every been we're those few dates or times I spent romantically with women. I'm tired of seeing others have relationships and being told I'm not good enough not a real man.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 6:45 am

Sometimes I feel like this. Work is too stressful for me, and I get on and off agoraphobia too. Sometimes I just want to hide away forever, so that people won't judge me any more.

I do love the outdoors, if it wasn't for the prying eyes of people, judging me and laughing at me for no reason.

But if I did quit work and hide away, I don't think it would help my morale. It'd just cause more depression because I'd be comparing myself to my peers even more than I do now, and I do compare myself to my peers a lot. It causes depression, even though I have a boyfriend, some friends, and I do things with my life. And yet I STILL compare myself to my peers.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 10:15 am

sly279 wrote:
Dating should just be listing your likes, hobbies and personality, and trying to find someone similar, income and job shouldn't have any part of dating. Real love isn't about money at all. I honed wonder, if those women actually love their bfs. Men's they required them to make x amount of money. If they didn't they wouldn't date them. True Love is unconditional. That lady who dates a unemployed guy living with his parents. That's love, she with him for his Personality and interests. Things that make us who we are.

Good point, you are looking for personality and interests. Most guys are looking for beautiful women aged 20 to 25.
What you might do is to start asking women who get ignored by most guys. In person, as opposed to on the Internet.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 12:11 pm

sly279 wrote:
I'm the type of person that will never be happy alone. Just as there are people who are happiest alone and live in the wilderness away from any other human. Or people who prefer to be alone with their work or books then interact with humans. There are those who need human interaction and relationships. Why is that so hard for people to understand. Just as you can't reprogram someone who's gay to like the opposite sex you can't reprogram someone way to happines.

I feel awful after years of women telling me I'm not a man cause I make mIn wage.

Small things in others?

But it does feel like a transaction. Dating is to much like looking for s job and interviewing now. With women listing the requirements to have the honor of messaging them then guys having to message them s resume basically to get an inter(date).

I dont know what to do. Death is the only escape for me it seems. I'll never be happy alone. And cause I'm a failure I'll always be alone. I did everything right. I went to college, graduated on the presidents list. If I want born wrong. I'd likely joined the military and have a family by now like most my friends did. But aspies aren't allowed to serv.

No woman will date me it seems. I haven't been on a date in years. And I've never had a second date.

I'm happier at home. Can't go anywhere without seeing women and making me feel depressed knownthey so much better then me. Most people don't get it. Suppose those who do already took their escape.

I'm just crying now. The happiest I've every been we're those few dates or times I spent romantically with women. I'm tired of seeing others have relationships and being told I'm not good enough not a real man.

you have an issue with woman and I really recommend start seeing woman as individuals and not this broad category that mean people who deny you your supposed right to love from them and are solely interest in money.

I don't deny such woman exist, and I don't deny man who join this kind of transaction exist. But spreading this as a every/majority woman issue is unfair. And this mentality will just keep good woman far from you, because you are whining like you were entitled to their love but they don't love you because a totally unconnected reason.

Also this image that all/most of woman don't have relationship issues is plain wrong. But, well, maybe the woman who have it isn't ~good enough~ so you don't even consider it. Like the "good enough" woman don't consider you. At the end of the day, you do the same thing you criticize and then you're alone.

If you can't live alone, you don't need to. But if you keep with this mentality, you end up alone or in this sort of transaction-like relationship.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 1:31 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Small things in others?

you have an issue with woman and I really recommend start seeing woman as individuals and not this broad category that mean people who deny you your supposed right to love from them and are solely interest in money.

I don't deny such woman exist, and I don't deny man who join this kind of transaction exist. But spreading this as a every/majority woman issue is unfair. And this mentality will just keep good woman far from you, because you are whining like you were entitled to their love but they don't love you because a totally unconnected reason.

Also this image that all/most of woman don't have relationship issues is plain wrong. But, well, maybe the woman who have it isn't ~good enough~ so you don't even consider it. Like the "good enough" woman don't consider you. At the end of the day, you do the same thing you criticize and then you're alone.

If you can't live alone, you don't need to. But if you keep with this mentality, you end up alone or in this sort of transaction-like relationship.

If you actively read women's profiles and dating ads you'd understand. It is the majority of women on there who list those things. Never said every. Also I won't deny most men prefer thin women and likely wouldn't date non thin women. But that doesn't effect me. So if the majority of womnpen here do as I say and you don't it doesn't effect you. People are individuals but there's also group think. Trends happen, it's why nearly everyone liked Nike all at once in the 1990s until the next trend happen. It seems you trying to pain indicuala as having no similar beliefs of any other human. Would you deny that most men prefer thin women? There's things that most people agree with , it's why as humans we form groups. If we were true individuals we'd never form groups cause we'd have too much difference. Let me put it this way out 1700 of 2000 women list those requirements. Wouldn't you say that's a majority? Mean we live in a day where 51% is called a majority.

On top of that I'm ugly. Some women who don't list job demand a man own a big truck and be a country boy. Which is whatever except the ones who say if you don't you not a man. Others only want a fit man, understand for if they go out and do activists.

So what do I do? Do I just ignore that they say if you don't have a good job, car, and home don't message me, and message them?

Though I don't expect much from you now as you're just another woman who is like, this guys lonely want wants love, he's just an entitled jerk,
Well I could say those women feel entitled to mans income. It's their right to not date me, but I can call them superficial all I want.
Just as it's people's right to be rude as*holes to others, but we can still call them out on it. If the main concern for a man you date is his income it's superficial. Like wise for men who's main concern for women is her body.

See you go assumeing. 1. How would you tell if a woman isn't "good enough"? 2. I've tried asking out women in similar shape and economic situations but they've always rejected me for my income. Like the last lady I messaged. She dropped out of college had no job and lived with her parents.

Unless I'm misunderstood must have decen job, car and own place. Or have your life together.

I'd really appreciate actual help. Could we meet half way? Maybe say half the women here are that way. Cause there's no way given the numbers it's just a few.

Also I'll admit I do reject some women. I won't date women with kids. I can't provide for them which she'll surely realize and reject me anyways, but also I'm not sure I want kids but I know I want want to be a step dad to 3-4 5+ year olds or teenagers. Quite a bit of women my age have multiple kids and an ex who's still around. I don't want that drama. My life is stressful enough. I feel sorry about it and I hope they find someone though I know it'll be a struggle. My mom never found someone. Most men don't want to date women with kids. In that regards I'm part of the group think. Two of my friends married women with kids. They also have good jobs to support them though. I think it's cool they did.

My best chance was with 18-25 old women but next year I'll be 30 even at 29 it seems inappropriate to date someone 10 years younger is it not? And why would they want to date someone older. Even stil a lot of them are going to college and making something of their life while I'm just a failure who'll work at this store forever or until they fire me after my I raise gets too high.

I'm ugly simi fat,tall, working mIn wage part time riding the bus. Would you date a guy like me?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 1:39 pm

BTDT wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Good point, you are looking for personality and interests. Most guys are looking for beautiful women aged 20 to 25.
What you might do is to start asking women who get ignored by most guys. In person, as opposed to on the Internet.

Well to be honest I do find those women attractive and wouldn't be against dating them. But the bit fat average women are beautiful I think. I'm more about faces. As long as their not too big body wise. I would prefer a 20-25 old woman though. I'm probably more like an 18-19 old guy personality wise.

But again how would you know they ignored by most guys? I've had fat women reject me a lot too. And I can't ask women out in person, takes me months. Took me a year to ask the girl at work out. Yet I can message women online usually after day or so and ask them out after week or so of chatting.

I don't even look at women in public I try to look away. I use to but then I'd get nasty looks from few. Clearly they know I'm worthless and don't like me even looking their way :( so I've just been avoiding looking at any woman if she's facing my way. Hurts my neck probably from looking down a lot. I use to in high school, but I'd worked my way up to looking forward for the most part til this year. And when I see women al, the thoughts about how I'm worthless and not good enough to even talk to or look at them come and I want to cry