Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2017, 12:02 pm

I'm feelin pretty trapped and isolated in the portland, oregon area, don't have friends, just a "warden" for a girlfriend who granted, does more to help me than any other human in existence at this time but at the same time does way more to hinder me as well. She's a bit of a psycho and often has nothing better to break the silence with me than something to start a fight, even if just nit picking... HA!

I need friends I can hang out with, maybe play video games, maybe converse social criticism. Maybe go to protests, or visit with street urchins. I have OMMP for pervasive neurological condition, have SOME musical ability but much of my conscious existence is spent pondering social criticism. is what it is.

I hate the city with all the concrete and commotion, perhaps it'd be nice to make some friends who frequent the mountains. I'm also a student at CCC. I don't know what else to say. Looking to make some friends locally. Feeling trapped and dominated to far too high of a degree.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 7:13 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet from a fellow Portlander and fellow Aspie! :D

devilSpawn

13 Mar 2017, 3:24 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

This town sucks and the people here suck. concrete sucks, all the noise and stink sucks. The people suck... did I mention that the people here suck? is what it is...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:26 pm

devilSpawn wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

This town sucks and the people here suck. concrete sucks, all the noise and stink sucks. The people suck... did I mention that the people here suck? is what it is...

Too much of Portland's hipster culture is what I don't like about Portland.

Have you thought of moving to an area outside of Portland? Maybe that can help you feel more at ease.