anyone interested in joining an autism group at Columbia?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

rhoades24
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Mar 2017, 8:38 pm

Hello,

Are there any Columbia students or locals in Manhattan area who are diagnosed with autism and interested in checking out a student-run autism club? There are only 3 of us so far, but we're hoping to find other students or locals who would like to join the club. It's a support/social club where people can hang out together share their experiences with autism. Sometimes we end up just socializing and not discussing anything related to autism. It's more of a place to make friends and just discuss anything that's interesting. There are also occasional events. For instance, the three of us went out to see some live music on Friday night.

We have a Facebook page titled Autism Quotient at Columbia. This is link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/autismquotient/

If you're interested you could also message me at the group page, rather than messaging on this site. I check it a few times a day.

Am really hoping there are some other people interested. Or if anyone knows of other people who may be interested then feel free to let them know about my post.

Cheers!