Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:47 am

I've found myself with a bit of a problem. Sometimes I'll have a bit of a dead period at work. During these times, I'd like to work on one of the stories I'm writing. Problem is, the office computers have websites like Google Docs blocked, and the only other alternative I could think of is to write it into an email and then send that email to my personal account (which is against the rules). Anybody know a good workaround for this? Preferably something I'd be able to access via tablet as well?

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:11 am

I used to do similar, more with numbers and tax/price arranging, though you know those older versions of blackberry phones that you can type on like super quick? Like, Z10 or something, those come in handy for writing lots of stuff on cause I find I can type super fast like way faster than touch screen on them. You could just pick up a cheapo one of those then email the files to yourself. I kept my old one cause it's like a digital pocket wordpad pretty much.