What did you do today to look less autistic?

Page 7 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 5:33 pm

Wound down some panic

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 10:09 pm

I left my chewable necklace at home when I left the house. I also actively stopped making faces to amuse myself, which resulted in flat affect.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 12:36 pm

Yesterday, I dredged up a lot of emotional turmoil while on a long walk. I nonetheless smiled at, apologized to, and greeted people appropriately enough, I think.

banana247
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 May 2017, 7:55 pm

I texted someone a casual note that is relevant but not necessarily warranting a response, and i knew that the person would not respond, but i sent the message anyway and then actually moved on and didn't obsess over whether i should have sent it or whether she thinks I'm dumb for doing so. That was earlier... since then i've had anxiety about it, but i made the choices in moment and i think that's a success!

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 4:01 pm

I promised to speak to my ex-best friend this weekend when I see her. I don't want to. But I will, especially because I learned her father-in-law was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident this past weekend.

I have no emotions vested in this situation. I think it's terrible (what happened to her father-in-law) but I will have to pretend to be emotionally involved. And I will do this.