Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:12 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:18 pm

Bull.

Granted: Trump doesn't have much of a clue about anything, but the intentions of those tweets are clear.

Everyone's out to get him...except for the millions who love him bigly. :roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:22 pm

KimD wrote:
Trump doesn't have much of a clue about anything, but the intentions of those tweets are clear.

Trump is just a paranoid 2-year-old in disguise. :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 8:36 pm

I have a feeling if Trump had said the Russians had been tapping his phones, people saying he's being ridiculous, would be demanding an investigation.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 7:55 am

^^ I agree!!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Mar 2017, 8:07 am

They are capable of spying on people in many different ways, the semantics of wiretapping is irrelevant when other surveillance was going on.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 12:09 pm

Trump the lying scumbag needs to just be investigated properly then impeached. It's clear he just lies and is trying to con people as much as he can before he is out of office!

How many weekends has he spent on the golf course now? People that whined over Obama (or any other president) golfing.. should be very outraged now, but many aren't. They act like it's fine because ? I can only guess.. people think anything by Trump is fine or "but but Clintons and Obama are worse" excuses will be used.

WikiLeaks (might be true, might not) that doesn't excuse the lies Trump spouts. He hasn't shown ANY PROOF HE WAS WIRETAPPED! People that support him believe anything he says no matter what- which is pretty sad. People love to think "those evil Democrats up to no good", so Trump continues with that garbage by spouting off about Obama and others. I do admit Democrats aren't perfect, but neither are Republicans. Most are lying greedy scum that would rather get money for themselves and friends, instead of helping the people of USA like they are supposed to be doing!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 12:19 pm

Again, why wait for the congressional committees? This is the guy with access to ALL THE SECRETS. Instead of taking classified files to bed with him, he reads fake news sites. That's nuts. Sorry, not sorry.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:16 am

Jacoby wrote:
They are capable of spying on people in many different ways, the semantics of wiretapping is irrelevant when other surveillance was going on.

Maybe Obama was spying on Trump through his microwave. :P

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Mar 2017, 10:25 am

It wouldn't be surprising if certain three letter agencies were spying on all the candidates to serve their own agenda. Particularly NSA operates under it's own oversight and little oversight from congress or outside sources. This cannot bode well, and as seen in 2013, doesn't bode well. You cannot expect any agency of the government to remain honest without oversight by the public, the courts and congress.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Mar 2017, 11:15 am

It's honestly scary, they are building big brother surveillance state in the guise of it protecting us but when in reality enslaves us. We are currently seeing by certain elements of the government and 'intelligence community' or deep state if you will in their challenge the legitimacy of our legally elected president, they are working against democracy and civilian rule of government. Trump won in spite of it being a rigged game, if this was another country this would not be called a free and fair election considering the high level collusion between the media and the Hillary campaign and now the apparent spying on him from the now ex-president he illegally obtained and shared information about a political opponent. How powerful is the deep state, I guess we will find out.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:21 pm

Jacoby wrote:
It's honestly scary, they are building big brother surveillance state in the guise of it protecting us but when in reality enslaves us. We are currently seeing by certain elements of the government and 'intelligence community' or deep state if you will in their challenge the legitimacy of our legally elected president, they are working against democracy and civilian rule of government. Trump won in spite of it being a rigged game, if this was another country this would not be called a free and fair election considering the high level collusion between the media and the Hillary campaign and now the apparent spying on him from the now ex-president he illegally obtained and shared information about a political opponent. How powerful is the deep state, I guess we will find out.

No, he just got help from the deep state of another country. Watch Fareed Zachariah's The Most Powerful Mani IN The World, which is his documentary on Putin. Zachariah argues that Putin wasn't so much trying to help Trump, but was actually trying to derail Clinton, as he saw her as his arch nemesis when she was Secretary Of State.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:00 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Just stop with the 'they' and the Trump the savior bit, and we are in very close agreement.

Look at what is technologically and economically feasible. That's what people will do.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

No, he just got help from the deep state of another country. Watch Fareed Zachariah's The Most Powerful Mani IN The World, which is his documentary on Putin. Zachariah argues that Putin wasn't so much trying to help Trump, but was actually trying to derail Clinton, as he saw her as his arch nemesis when she was Secretary Of State.

Interesting how the most powerful man in the world supposedly tried to derail Clinton in such a remarkably piss-poor way. Which still hasn't proven by way of empirical evidence.

Like I keep saying, if Putin's level of
espionage is that of a lame phishing scam that a12 year old could have produced, he's obviously quite weak and thoroughly unsophisticated.

James Comey derailed Clinton. Not Putin, Comey - according to Clinton herself. Interesting how that glaring fact has gotten completely buried under highly unlikely Putin scenarios.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Interesting how the most powerful man in the world supposedly tried to derail Clinton in such a piss poor way. Which still hasn't proven by way of empirical evidence. Like I keep saying, if Putin's level of espionage is that of a phishing scam as12 year old could have produced, he's obviously quite weak and thoroughly unsophisticated.

James Comey derailed Clinton. Not Putin, Comey - according to Clinton herself. Interesting that glaring fact has gotten completely buried under highly unlikely Putin scenarios.

It was Putin who fed Comey the email bullsh*t, via Wikileaks.
And Putin made use of Russian hackers who were allowed to operate, as long as they did not interfere with state business, thus the less than professional activities.
Seriously, why is it that you conservatives are willing to side with a hostile foreign power against the US government? Haven't you heard how Russian intelligence had been caught hacking into Yahoo? If they did that, chances are, they did this. Or do you question that?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 4:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
It was Putin who fed Comey the email bullsh*t, via Wikileaks.

That's an interesting twist I never heard anyone bring up with before.

Kraichgauer wrote:
And Putin made use of Russian hackers who were allowed to operate, as long as they did not interfere with state business, thus the less than professional activities.

So Putin hired hackers operate like maladroit Nigerian phishing scammers as a precautionary measure. Okay.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Seriously, why is it that you conservatives are willing to side with a hostile foreign power against the US government?

I get the impression they just don't share the left's 1950's McCarthyism-like paranoid view of Russia.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Haven't you heard how Russian intelligence had been caught hacking into Yahoo? If they did that, chances are, they did this. Or do you question that?

Did they use an old phishing scam for that operation as well? And apparently they still haven't learned how to even cover their tracks yet. Russian intelligence really needs to stop using 8th grade hackers from the local middle school.