I am one of the most ugly guy on earth

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2017, 11:00 pm

anyone else see themself this bad or is it only me.

if i was not one of the most ugly guy on earth i would not say it. makes no sense to believe something this harsh about yourself if you dont truly believe it.

everyone who see pictures of me know that i am one of the most ugly guys on earth .

:(

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:08 pm

I avoid that people take picture of me (at a extent that I avoid situations when I know people will take picture) because I feel very deformed, out of proportions, some monster-like figure in this kind of pictures.

If I look myself on the mirror or take self-portraits, I see myself more normally (from mildly ugly to somewhat pretty). So I just assume I can fake well.

My main problem is that I'm fat, and although I even found some fat people quite pretty I think my body is badly proportioned, I have too much belly and my chin/neck is fat. Also, my face isn't much symmetrical, one of my eyelids is a bit flacid so it looks like one of my eyes is much more small.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:31 pm

[moved from bipolar, tourettes, schizophrenia, and other psychological conditions subforum to the haven]

i've seen your pictures here a couple times.

you might not look stereotypically swedish, but that means little to me. with the right clothes and a little grooming, you could pass for a pretty damn good-looking latino.

IMO. 8)

i'd fix my nose if i could, make it just a little less falconlike, but otherwise no-i'm as satisfied with my physical appearance as i'll ever be...i suppose.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 2:12 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
I avoid that people take picture of me (at a extent that I avoid situations when I know people will take picture) because I feel very deformed, out of proportions, some monster-like figure in this kind of pictures.

Me too. I have almost no pictures of myself. My wife said that when I smile for a picture I look like a serial killer.

I look so bad that once, when I was passing a girl in a high school hall, I made her scream when she saw my face. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 7:26 am

If you're not Quasimodo, you're probably not "ugly."

Lyle Lovett is not a good-looking man....but he's certainly had success with the ladies.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

16 Mar 2017, 7:40 am

I remember your picture, you're definitely not one of the ugliest guys on earth.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 8:20 pm

Not having seen your photo,
I'm taking a guess that
you look just fine ...
however, you are probably self-conscious.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:09 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
anyone else see themself this bad or is it only me.

if i was not one of the most ugly guy on earth i would not say it. makes no sense to believe something this harsh about yourself if you dont truly believe it.

everyone who see pictures of me know that i am one of the most ugly guys on earth .

:(

You look average to me, in that if I were to see you walking down the street, you wouldn't stand out to me as unusual looking or ugly at all. As to the question you had asked about whether or not you look Swedish...Americans general envision Swedes to be fair in complexion...blond hair and blue eyes, but the first Swede I ever met had black hair and looked almost Asian, despite being ethnically Swedish.

To me, you look like you could have some middle eastern heritage or jewish heritage.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:37 pm

Okay, I was curious enough to track down your photo
because apparently everybody else was somehow seeing it.

You asked, "Do I look Swedish?"
Well, if you are Swedish, then you look Swedish.
That's my logic, anyways.
And yes, to me, your face has a European look.
Could be you have other ethnicities too,
in any case, you look fine to me. :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Lyle Lovett is not a good-looking man....but he's certainly had success with the ladies.

and to flip this on its head, sometimes even the most (traditionally) beautiful, model-like people can have serious trouble with finding real, mutually satisfying relationships with reciprocity. it may have roots in intimidation and belief that they can never truly match up with the other, but alas.

OP, you had a beanie in one picture. beanies are cool, i have a bunch. do you also not line having your head uncovered at times? i remember, i started to wear a beanie daily in the 9th grade, and since then i have not been able to cope without them.

do you place value in "looking swedish?"

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:59 am

yeah well "ugliness" is in the mind of the beholder, so it is probably true that you have an ugly mind.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

I honestly don't think you look ugly at all in your picture.

solo
Raven
Raven

18 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

Speaking as a 100% hetero male, not ugly, you look like any normal guy walking around my town with a good lookin lady by their side.