Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

bodhiboy42
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2017, 3:20 pm

Not sure where to start on here but this looks like a good starting point. I am a 42yrs old and currently living in Nashville, TN. I am almost sure that I have Asperger's (undiagnosed) or at least I'm on the spectrum somewhere. Social situations are draining for the most part, maintaining eye contact is a constant struggle, and can't make small talk to save my life. I just feel so out of place in social situations. I can be repetitive and hyper-focused and hate having my routine disrupted. Simply deciding on where to go eat can seem overwhelming sometimes. I'd rather sit in the corner and play with the animals. I can set with someone for hours without saying a word and be perfectly content. Occasionally I find someone that I can resonate with and those are the most meaningful relationships in my life. I have been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety in the past but neither the diagnoses nor the treatment seemed to fit. I have a BS in Biology and I'm working on going back for a Masters. Anyways just wanted to say Hi! :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 7:29 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D