What makes someone unattractive?

Page 7 of 9 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:31 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Maybe it's an aspie thing then. I've grown up among NT's and pretty much nobody I know was inexperienced by the end of highschool. The shame I feel from being undesirable has destroyed me.

It certainly could be. I grew up among NDs.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

21 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

what makes guys with aspergers unattractive are his lack of social skills,severely awkward to clumsy social appearance & social interaction difficulties.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

JaredGTALover wrote:
what makes guys with aspergers unattractive are his lack of social skills,severely awkward to clumsy social appearance & social interaction difficulties.

Not really. It's their attitude and overcompensation.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

21 Mar 2017, 8:39 pm

rdos wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:

Not really. It's their attitude and overcompensation.

for me,it's okay for any guy to have Aspergers just so as long as NT Girls & Women that you end up interesting,or meeting,don't know that you have it,ever.

palmtoka
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2017, 9:00 pm

Seemingly nice and talkative but actually otherwise. Just the way some pathetic people are.

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2017, 10:51 pm

I know there are lots of people who are like "Outside doesn't matter, only the inside does!" but I find most fat people really unattractive. There are beautiful men/women out there who are overweight, but that's because their other features make them seem like they do actually take care of themselves.

In females, I find a lot of make-up, fake tan and just fakeness in general unattractive.
In men, I find having abs really unattractive. I like skinny men (& women).

As for personality, I cannot stand it when they start dramas out of small things I do, especially when they hide what they do wrong after. And when I do find out I should just be okay with it.

palmtoka
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2017, 11:29 pm

I also find a group of three (usually females) unattractive.
Typically one person among them acts bossy and try to make themselves look bigger/better than others when they actually arent.
I have had enuf unpleasant experiences asociated with a group of three up until now to realize it is better to stay away from them unless i wholeheartedly know they are of respectable character.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 6:03 am

Hey guys can we try and keep it linked to the op and not about our own personal hates? There is already a similar post about personal taste of what makes someone unattractive :)

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 6:05 am

Alliekit wrote:
Hey guys can we try and keep it linked to the op and not about our own personal hates? There is already a similar post about personal taste of what makes someone unattractive :)
I think it allows people to get an idea of what is considered attractive unattractive. Maybe if people discuss, they might find that they have many things in common. I don't know but that could help us figure out what is considered unattractive in many people's eyes.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 6:10 am

Shahunshah wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
I think it allows people to get an idea of what is considered attractive unattractive. Maybe if people discuss, they might find that they have many things in common. I don't know but that could help us figure out what is considered unattractive in many people's eyes.

There is already another thread about that though and I don't want this one closed because there are 2 exactly the same.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 6:14 am

Alliekit wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
Alliekit wrote:

There is already another thread about that though and I don't want this one closed because there are 2 exactly the same.
Conversations flow man. And heck this is kind of relevant. I think...

Why do you think it matters just wondering?

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 7:20 am

Shahunshah wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
Alliekit wrote:

Conversations flow man. And heck this is kind of relevant. I think...

Why do you think it matters just wondering?

The thing is that personal taste is just that personal taste. If someone came on here and took every persons dislikes and tried to fit into it they would fail miserably.

I want to talk about the scientifically suggested traits majority find unatractive in the hopes it may help some.

I'm not saying it's personal tastes aren't important just that there is already another place discussing that and it's a pretty talked about thing. It will eventually turn into a "well why don't you like that" thing I think.

I can find and put a link to the other post if you want?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 9:54 am

hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What basically Sabreclaw is saying that lonely people ended up lonely because there's something fundamentally wrong with them, it can be anything (too ugly, too poor, too uneducated, too aspie...etc) and not because of others.

I kinda agree with this.

At times I feel like there must be something fundamentally wrong with me, but I have friends and family who tell me that's not true. Now, I know that you are analytical like me Boo and you will come back with an argument for that. You'll say that they are biased and feel that they have to say that out of politeness. Well, that's true to a certain extent.

But our friends and family also know us well enough to know our good points too. The people we meet and try to date never get to know us well enough to know our good points. They only see a shallow surface representation of who we are.

So yeah, there's some things about us that may bit a bit difficult to deal with for a large number of people, but don't ever anyone feel that you are completely flawed. We all have good points too.

Friends and family lie. You could be the ugliest person in the world and they'd still say your good looking. They trying to spare feelings not tell the truth

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 10:06 am

If your friends/family say that you're not ugly, they are telling you the truth.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 10:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If your friends/family say that you're not ugly, they are telling you the truth.

Oh come on kraft most people lie to spare feelings. I had to learn to do it. You don't tell family or friends they ugly or rude or unattractive personality. Nets don't like unregulated honestly. Same as you don't tell a girl she's fat if she asks, you don't tell friend they ugly if they ask.

Especially true when it's a single friend of the opposite gender. They'd rather be alone then date you, then they don't find you attractive yet they tell you you are.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Oh come on kraft most people lie to spare feelings.

If you think that's true you should meet my grandmother :lol: