Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 9:49 pm

I'm thinking of dying alot. Im sooo exhausted, sometimes I don't know how to fight.

solo
Raven
Raven

16 Mar 2017, 1:26 am

I think a lot about death and it scares me badly. I am getting older and I am alone, never a gf, wife, kids, etc. watching my family getting old fast and I cannot comprehend how time slips by so quickly. I haven't went for a doctor checkup in 15 years because I am scared of them finding something. I work harder than most but achieved far less. I have never been in love or been loved and at 32, the good years where most are active, fun, healthy, are almost gone. Nobody left. I fear death because time is ticking fast and I feel that this life has been a waste for me. So much I want to do and do it with someone, but no time to do what I want and nobody to do it with. I hate thinking about it...

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 8:27 pm

solo wrote:
I think a lot about death and it scares me badly. I am getting older and I am alone, never a gf, wife, kids, etc. watching my family getting old fast and I cannot comprehend how time slips by so quickly. I haven't went for a doctor checkup in 15 years because I am scared of them finding something. I work harder than most but achieved far less. I have never been in love or been loved and at 32, the good years where most are active, fun, healthy, are almost gone. Nobody left. I fear death because time is ticking fast and I feel that this life has been a waste for me. So much I want to do and do it with someone, but no time to do what I want and nobody to do it with. I hate thinking about it...

Well, solo ...

Nice to meet you. I live in Ohio too. Am definitely older than you are.
But you say you have "no time to do what you want" ...
May I ask what it is you want to do?

Because even though I'm older than you,
I make it my business to follow my heart
and pursue my dreams.

I didn't even become an artist until I was older than you,
and I've managed to achieve some success ...
art galleries, museums, awards, sales, etc.

You work hard ...
so maybe you can find something
better to work hard at?

I wish you the best of success ... 8)