Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:15 am

I'm am in the ER again , in the waiting room . I called the ER people from my SRO , most notably because I'd really welled up again with the water weight , that and I felt dizzy .
Earlier today I'd had a brief visit from the nurse , and I wasn't that welled up :-( .But when I finally dressed to go out , planning to eat then (I had last had a meal the night before . I had taken my ton of pills in the room in my many hours inside , going in around midnight the night before IIRC and finally , having decided to have the ER called and dressed/prepared , got downstairs past 6 PM .) , I really felt blown up , and I remembered , too , my past having been real lightheaded when my blood sugar was real low .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:22 am

Make sure you keep your place in the SRO.

Hope you feel better.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:12 am

...As I said , I've not eaten a meal today . I could have , but I was following the pattern of being in the room for many hours , lying down , doing nothing much . I'd not gone to any of the fee feeds since being in in the SRO - frankly , the main ones a considerable walk up a hill , and I don't have a clock in my murky room , either , so I don't know what time it is until after I'm dresses (a LOT of effort) and downstairs .
Also , I had been , consciously , staying in the room , in bed , a lot , to rest me some , and it had had some effect on the pain I feel when walking .
While in this waiting room , someone offered a bit of his sandwich . I ate it , perhaps it made my stomach well down a tiny bit ? Did , perhaps , the long period without eating contribute to my stomach welling up even more ?
I had been tending to eat by going to places in this slummy , cruddy , (Sixth Street , in SOMA) neighborhood of SF that my place is near , that and places with WiFi (Of those computer labs I went to in the recent past all are a considerable walk uphill :cry: ) . This is unwise in the long-term , financially .
Yesterday I went to get a replacement for the sweatpants I had at the Goodwill where they were nasty to me :( , but what I bought was much too small:-(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 12:59 pm

...It is past 10:30 AM . My blood sugar was under 40 . I am in the waiting room of the hospital , having finished , and not having been admitted .
All the food I've eaten since above was sugary make up the low BS stuff
, not a meal . I am physically better now .
However , I am hoping that HOT Team will pick me up and take me back to the SRO .
I am on an SF hill I don't know where , it was a wet morning , I cake here with my backpack and a Target bag and my crutch .
I walk with pain and massive fatigue , remember :( .
Also , I haven't really had enough sleep , I am yawning - having been up much of the night here .
Basically , I am hoping that I can essentially trick the HOT Team driver into breaking bending their we only take people to shelters rules , maybe even just drop me near the SRO .
Bust because I am barely ambulatory doesn't mean that I am anything but crippled :cry: .
However , I could be told to make my way " home " somehow from here , as I am almost was before .1

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:20 pm

...It is 12:00 PM . I am still in the hospital waiting room . I am wearing my only outside shirts , which are fairly thin and don't reach down entirely , with my too-short too-tight pants .
You know , I have meant to put this in its own line , but I really am , in the lower part of my body , weak ! :cry:
I really am something of a Lon Chaney cripple , when it comes to getting up from a lying/ground position :( .
I have also had falling-off-my-bed incidents , in the SRO room :cry: . The problem about getting in the back doors of SF buses without help has , less dramatically than what I wrote about before reasserted itself too .
On a lesser level , getting up from seated positions is hard for me - Remember my writing about being at Denny's ? Well , that night , IIRC , I had staff there hanging around in case I needed getting up from the low-slung Denny's seat , but didn't need it - While the next night , at a non-chain , a pleasantly run-down neighborhood pizzeria , I did need help in getting up from their seating .
Don't you imagine that this is permanent , essentially ?
I really need an electric wheelchair - and somewhere , not San Francisco (where I don't have problems with the library) for a permanent " Rover's Return " - perhaps the place I will die :(.
Perhaps , somehow , someday I could arrange to visit back home to New York and see my brother , etc. , once , anyway .
At least that .