Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 12:08 am

This last day , briefly , I spent 24 hours - or 23 , or 25 , similar - hours inside , making up my lost sleep .
And , I had my poop problems manifest themselves :( .
As they are now :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 11:04 am

That's why it's good that you have a room now.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 12:02 am

...Yeah , but I'm going to have to clear out Monday - and even that's a little dangerous .
Problems - Prison style as*hole threat , and me apparently being blamed for messes which I DID NOT MAKE make that nessecary .
Some almost?? falling out of bed/down incidents , too .
It was nice to rest :( . However , the realities of my crippled-ness , and my illness :cry: ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 3:05 am

Wtf???

Why are they kicking you out? And is the "as*hole" living with you!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:34 pm

...Well , its me kicking myself out , and I've delayed it a day .
But ,when you have the front desk hammering at you yelling " If you make one more mess , I'll tear up your sheets and use them to clean ! " and that , other person , prison-style as*hole too - Well , it behooves one to leave . I have stopped entirely taking the umpteen pills the HOT Team gives me these last few days , as a consequence of which I'm really stuffed up I guess plus I splurged $ on what amounted to an " indoor picnic " of of junk/deli/sweet food from the Target nearby and stayed in all day Sunday , figuring I'd catch up on bedrest - the thing is , IF I FOLLOW MEDICOS' ORDERS AND CONSUME EVERY ONE OF THEIR UMPTEEN PILLS AS THE CONVENTIONAL WISDOM TELLS ME TO DO (which I might have at times second thoughts about but let's say I do do it) , I s**t A LOT ! MESSILY . :cry: MY CONDITION , IF ANYTHING , GET S WORSE ! :( ALLEGEDLY , IT WILL DO THAT BEFORE " GETTING BETTER " , BUT UNTIL THEN , WHAT THE f**k AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ALONG THE WAY :cry: ? ESPECIALLY IN MY ECONOMIC CONDITION ? :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

Where's the bathroom, in relation to your room? Is it in the hall?

I wish there was a way you didn't "make messes."

Is that "prison guy" a threat to you? In what way is he a threat to you?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 8:26 pm

...I HAVE , JUST NOW (-ish) , LOST A NEARLY COMPLETED REPLY TO YOU ! :cry:
The toilets (not full bathrooms). are down the hall .
Perhaps I dramatized the " prison guy " description a tad but ! !! If you heard/saw what he did :( .....................

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 11:46 pm

...Look , I want to go to another town - Maybe not to die there - Maybe something will come along to stretch out my life more - And , some place that is as simply crawling with homeless as San Francisco is might have more room for me .- I do need to get an electric wheelchair , probably , and I only likely can do that once .
I guess I tell myself , too , that a situation where Social Services think of me more as " someone with Aspergers/AS " might help - And , frankly , I AM SO ROUTINELY CRIPPLED ! :cry: , that was brought home to me again to-day :(

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2017, 5:46 am

Where are you going to charge the wheelchair? Most of them take hours or so to charge and you need to charge them every day. A business won't let you use their electricity to charge it, it costs them money.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:23 am

...Thank you for the info . I hope to have a " normal " place-to-live situation then , with a fuller component of electric outlets and more stuff in general . I really should point out how utterly , extremely , little I have ,even leaving out for now discussion of what I am lacking in amount of bathroom access and having enough congenial people around me .
The room I am in would be considered rather minimal by the standards of a jail cell , the ONLY fixtures are the bed ,can sink , and sort of half-shelves .
With my hard-to-move status I spend basically all my time in the room that I am dressing/un- or dealing with toiletries in that bed. .
I keep things strewen on the floor and use my crutch to get them closer . Once I am lying in bed , it is difficult to get myself from that lying position , even with the crutch ,band I have to ready myself/ considerably push to get up into a standing position .the

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 8:48 am

...More...
My legs are so stuffed & crippled that dressing myself takes much time & effort , the " lead weight " in my stomach also making me so tired :( .

My last moring there (with only the , rather dirty , bed to lie on) getting my one pair of pants on - Well , took a long time :cry: .