Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jack184
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2017, 11:10 am

Hi everyone,

Title pretty much says it all. I'm certainly not entirely without friends, but at this stage I pretty much seem to have one good friend and a lot of very complicated histories. Other people have just moved on to some extent from the group I was part of and I've gotten left behind. It could be worse, I still talk to these people and stuff, but it's just starting to get to me a lot that I'm feeling pretty isolated. It's not easy when I'm having a hard time emotionally and I don't really have anyone to turn to.

Any ideas as to how to make friends? Maybe that's not the best question to ask on an autism forum, but I'm just getting sick of feeling so isolated. I'm thinking that making friends online might be a good idea, but I don't have a clue how to do that. Best I can think of is to post on here and hope I make connections somehow.

Talk to you later,
Jack

Yo El
Toucan
Toucan

21 Mar 2017, 2:34 pm

Jack184 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Title pretty much says it all. I'm certainly not entirely without friends, but at this stage I pretty much seem to have one good friend and a lot of very complicated histories. Other people have just moved on to some extent from the group I was part of and I've gotten left behind. It could be worse, I still talk to these people and stuff, but it's just starting to get to me a lot that I'm feeling pretty isolated. It's not easy when I'm having a hard time emotionally and I don't really have anyone to turn to.

Any ideas as to how to make friends? Maybe that's not the best question to ask on an autism forum, but I'm just getting sick of feeling so isolated. I'm thinking that making friends online might be a good idea, but I don't have a clue how to do that. Best I can think of is to post on here and hope I make connections somehow.

Talk to you later,
Jack
Sup, I don't have friends apart from my family ofcourse. What do you enjoy doing?

SilverHearth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

(Sorry for any mistake , english is not my first language)
So i don't know any way to make more friends and i also quite a lonely person , but playing rpgs video-games helped me to fell better and clear my head about problems , don't know if helps but it helped me :)