Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

21 Mar 2017, 12:50 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I'm getting very worried about the future of YouTube. :( Yesterday I uploaded a video, and it said they were removing the annotations feature on May 2 and other nonsense.

Same here, I feel like youtube is slowly dying. :(

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
I like VSauce, and just became a fan of"Joanna Rants" (a girl named "Joanna" who rants- in an amazingly informative, and hilarious way, about language, politics, and much else). Kind of a Spanish speaking Kathy Griffin ( a red haired Venezulan young lady of German Jewish ancestry who lives in the USA- all of that diversity in her background gives her a unique pov).

Have seen a number of atheist channels. Enjoyed a few,including probably the ones you mentioned.

Are you familiar with the Amazing Atheist, do you think he is a good person? He seems to try and help people, but his personality seems so toxic.

What little Ive seen of him doesn't appeal. UTube is enough of a time consuming addiction with you making time for personalities that don't instantly turn you on. And he turns me off. You gotta make snap decisions on U Tube. He is not as bad as his buddy Sargon of Akkad (a petty cannibal who lives solely by devouring other U Tubers he picks fights with- who has time to watch that?).

I am not a fan of Sargon, but have seen collaborations and he seemed funny. I admit my comedians don't need morals.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 9:46 pm

I've been watching so many role-playing videos with dolls or action figures lately, ones even made by adults, I've been wanting to make such videos myself. But I don't really have the equipment or know-how, and I might be too embarrassed or worried about the inevitable negativity, anyway. I wasn't planning on showing myself in the videos, just doing the role-playing and stuff. Of course I can still make videos for my own amusement, I don't have to upload them.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2017, 10:37 am

This is really hard to find out who is exactly my favorite YouTuber because I have several. Nostalgia Critic, Angry Video Game Nerd, Caddy, Brutal Moose, and a lot more that I can't list. But some of my other YouTubers I'm subscribed too are on the spectrum and I was surprised when they said it in a video they made. PhantomStrider and Mysterious Mr. Enter. They are both on it and I find that awesome in my opinion. They both make videos about cartoons. PhantomStrider makes top 10s or top lists of cartoon related things. Like 10 Worse Disney Shows, movies, and more none Disney things as long as it's animated. And Mysterious Mr. Enter has 2 video serieses. Admirable Animation where he reviews a episode of animated show he likes or movie he likes. And then Animated Atrocities. Where he reviews a episode of animated series or a movie that he doesn't like.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:14 pm

Last night I was watching a new Animated Atrocity made by MrEnter, and he really dissed Teletoon and Canadian-made cartoons in general, except for My Little Pony: FiM, Ed, Edd, and Eddie, and Reboot. This made me feel bad, especially since I draw cartoons. But then again, a lot of really good Canadian animators and writers have gone down to the states where all the real work is. :(

Ashens came out with a new video as well. It was a good one, where he was reviewing some strange old action figures from the 80's called Supernaturals. They had hologram shape-shifting faces and bodies, and he had a link to a commercial for them that was surprisingly creepy. 8O

Phelous came out with a "Dumbest Moments" video for the Transformers Headmasters anime with is hilariously terrible English dub. I was never interested in the show before, but after watching it I had to check some other videos Headmasters all the weirdest and dumbest moments, and really bad English voice acting. Phelous will be coming out with part 2 of the show soon (I hope), and I cannot wait. :lol:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:39 pm

^ I like watching videos where people role-play with their toys too! :) I would love to make my own videos too, but I definitely couldn't deal with the negativity. I'm particularly self-conscious about my voice. It's high-pitched, monotone, and I tend to draw out my vowels, particularly in the last word of a sentence.

I also enjoy The Mysterious Mr. Enter and PhantomStrider. I had no idea that they were on the spectrum, that's so awesome! :)

Another channel I like is called I Hate Everything. He's from the UK and makes funny rant videos. I like him so much that I even enjoyed the videos he made where he criticized some of my favorite things, like the ones about Pokemon and anime. Sometimes he also reviews terrible movies in a segment he calls The Search For The Worst. One of my favorite segments he does is called Comment Comeback, where he highlights the meanest and weirdest comments he gets on his videos.