Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 8:19 am

My dad has a habit of saying that I'm never going to be happy, no matter what job I have, because I'll always find something wrong with it. Well, now I can safely say that at least I'm not my sister. She was given an internship at Disney World, moved halfway across the country to live in Florida, and has been working in the park since January. Not anymore, though. She's quitting next month and moving back in with my parents in Northwest Arkansas. Why? Because working at Disney World is too boring for her. If you manage to get bored at Disney World, you're probably not going to be happy anywhere. Ever.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 4:54 am

I had some serious issues with a coworker a few years ago, he used to shout and swear at me, accuse me of stealing things, he'd change computer passwords so I couldn't do my work, etc. My manager was scared of him so did nothing, and then he moved on. Anyway, my dad used to tell me the same thing, that I am never happy no matter what I do. He also told me that if I couldn't handle this guy then I shouldn't be in the workplace and to go on welfare.

Don't listen to them!