Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:24 am

Alliekit wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Additionally, higher number means more previous encounters being drawn in comparison.

It doesn't thought that's the thing. I have never compared anyone I have slept with aside from the fact I enjoy it more eith my fiance because I love him.

Also I'm actually pretty reserved irl and in a long term relationship so how is that possible in your opinion?

Well, saying you enjoy it more with him is already a comparison.

None of my statements were directed at you, I wouldn't have a problem with your body count and I wouldn't classify you as highly promiscuous. I also never said it wasn't possible for a woman to commit if she's had previous partners, or that all women should be virgins. I was just trying to explain why I think there are some valid and reasonable concerns a man can have, if he senses that a woman has been with alot of guys. If a met women at my age, and let's say she's had 50 partners, it would be intellectually ridiculous to say that doesn't say anything about her at all, and that I'm not allowed to have any concerns about being in a relationship with her.

What I ment was that sexuality is VERY transparent. A male virgin can't fake the confidence of a stud, and a promiscuous woman can't fake the innocence of a virgin.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:27 am

1 :evil: ! !! !! Ya piece o' trash!! ! :P

Nah, a few. I mean, many will brag or lie about how many partners they've had but generally most people I've spoken to or grew up with, I've seen them in.. say, just under or over a handful of actual relationships over the years. So I'd consider 5-7 an average for general city folk our age, OP.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:37 am

Closet Genious wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Additionally, higher number means more previous encounters being drawn in comparison.

It doesn't thought that's the thing. I have never compared anyone I have slept with aside from the fact I enjoy it more eith my fiance because I love him.

Also I'm actually pretty reserved irl and in a long term relationship so how is that possible in your opinion?

Well, saying you enjoy it more with him is already a comparison.

None of my statements were directed at you, I wouldn't have a problem with your body count and I wouldn't classify you as highly promiscuous. I also never said it wasn't possible for a woman to commit if she's had previous partners, or that all women should be virgins. I was just trying to explain why I think there are some valid and reasonable concerns a man can have, if he senses that a woman has been with alot of guys. If a met women at my age, and let's say she's had 50 partners, it would be intellectually ridiculous to say that doesn't say anything about her at all, and that I'm not allowed to have any concerns about being in a relationship with her.

What I ment was that sexuality is VERY transparent. A male virgin can't fake the confidence of a stud, and a promiscuous woman can't fake the innocence of a virgin.

I know they were not directed at me an I have not bothered about what you said I was just using myself as an example in the discussion. I understand your point I was just offering an alternatibe opinion.

I do think perhaps upwards of 20 is too many. I always refer to my friend in the is case because she confuses me. She is so popular (like 9 out of 10 guys she meets flirt with her and profess love for her) and I cannot figure out why. She doesn't invite it and she isn't like a stunning beauty (although she is pretty), my brother liked her at one point and said her wholesomeness was attractive (he was very surprised when I told him her number). She is a great person though but the way guys are with her confused me.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 6:38 am

Also would like to add in response to op there is a difference between a person who is responsible with previous partners (protection and regular checks) and someone who is not responsible.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:24 am

I would certainly not date someone like this one:

Also, creep level 99.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:29 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
1 :evil: ! ! ! ! ! Ya piece o' trash!! ! :P

Nah, a few. I mean, many will brag or lie about how many partners they've had but generally most people I've spoken to or grew up with, I've seen them in.. say, just under or over a handful of actual relationships over the years. So I'd consider 5-7 an average for general city folk our age, OP.

Several studies showed that men tend to exaggerate their number of sexual partners, while women tend to downsize it.

Everyone is lying.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:36 am

I wouldn't judge it on the amount of partners but if it's a lot of partners in a small amount of time than I would get the idea that the person might have to become a better partner themselves but that is probably not always the case

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:42 am

That's a tough question to answer but to me less than 3 was ideal and less than 8 was mandatory no matter what when I was dating.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:57 am

I don't care how many sexual partners a woman previously had.

I've dated virgins and I've dated extremely "experienced" people.

The virgin turned out to have very unusual sexual preferences, later took up with a drug addict, and committed suicide.

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2017, 3:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Several studies showed that men tend to exaggerate their number of sexual partners, while women tend to downsize it.

Everyone is lying.

The classic teen movie American Pie calls this the "rule of three." i.e. Whatever number a man tells you, divide by three; and whatever a woman tells you, multiply by three.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 11:25 pm

Well then sheesh get me some princess-grade mushrooms & perhaps I can tell you. :colors:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 11:55 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I would certainly not date someone like this one:

Also, creep level 99.

it's good she was having protected sex :thumleft:

CyborgSpaceKitten
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Apr 2017, 5:54 pm

There is no number that makes a man or woman 'trashy'. A man or woman is no different in my eyes if they've slept with 1 person or 100

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

20 Apr 2017, 8:45 pm

I'm not gonna refuse someone just because they're fuked 20 guys. As long as it ain't 22 while we're dating then I don't see a problem. Although I do admit, it will make me feel a little uncomfortable if you go into details about your "wild sex adventures". Likely I do not want to hear them because I will get jealous because growing up, I was never good with women and I do get a little jealous of people who got to experience these things so easily.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 9:22 pm

Don't really care and don't think it makes a difference. My girlfriend is the only girl I've had sex with but I'm more "slu*ty" in terms of how I act, think, dress, and just more adventurous than a number of other women who are more experienced lol. I had sex with my girlfriend the first time we hung out or really talked to each other outside of work lmao. Idk. Not a big deal.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 9:59 pm

For me, anything higher than zero and she gradually starts falling off in my interest toward her. Not because I think she's "trash", just because I think she's at a different stage of her sexual/romantic development than I am. She'd have to convince me that she's still in the initial curiosity stage, that she really hasn't figured out what boys are "about" yet.

Don't get me wrong, it's possible for a girl who has had zero boyfriends to already have a strong sense of what guys are about, to have the intent of already having a serious relationship, and lacking the playfulness that I'm after. Contrarily, it's certainly possible for a girl who has had several boyfriends to still be "adolescent-minded" and full of wonder about sexuality. But to the extent that experience tends to correlate with "grown-upness" (whether because experience makes girls feel more like women, or because girls who already feel like women tend to behave in ways that get them experience), I don't feel there's any specific number of previous boyfriends before which the number doesn't count, and after which it starts to count.