Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 9:37 pm

C2V wrote:
^ I hear that. I used to be pretty fit when I was in PT training in my twenties, but then I got sick and it all went down the toilet. Was bedbound for a few months, multiple medications packing fat on in weird places, then there was the alcoholism and just to top it off, a really rough gender transition with crazy rare complications.
I'm over all that shite now, but it was pretty much goodbye physique. I'm not overweight, just ... somehow scrawny and flabby at the same time. No mass or muscle, just bone and fat.
But I'm working on it ! ! ! This topic will help motivate ! I plan to start gently - walking, not jogging, and weightlift with freeweights in private so I don't have to freak out about being embarrassed at the gym for being pathetic, or waste money on memberships I too won't use due aforementioned freakout. I'm also being extensively tattooed, but that's another story. :wink:
Start small we'll get there. Shall be greek god / esses in no time.

"PT training"? what branch were you in? what rank? what was your MOS? what kind of discharge did you get? how long did you serve?

what kind of hazing was there?

what kind of drama did the drill instructors and your platoon come up with?

what kind of problems did you have?

how was the military, for an Aspie?