Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Sunflower89
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

Hello there. I don't think I'm autistic but I know many people that are. I am on disability for bipolar disorder and have tourettes. The thing that interested me about this website and made me want to stop is is the title. Is there anyone here who actually believes the origin of their soul incarnated on this planet from another one?

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:56 pm

I don't know if I think my soul is from another planet, but I do feel like there must be another planet that I would fit in better.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:52 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I feel like I am from this planet, and I don't believe there is life on other planets. If I had to differentiate I would say that I don't live in the reality that many other people on earth do. But we inhabit the same physical space.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

I am indeed here in this universe with origins from a completely different universe. Most people do not retain nor recover any pre-earth-life memories but there is indeed plenty of compelling evidence that has been gathered by various researchers over the last century to point towards non-material existences.

Sunflower89 wrote:
Hello there. I don't think I'm autistic but I know many people that are. I am on disability for bipolar disorder and have tourettes. The thing that interested me about this website and made me want to stop is is the title. Is there anyone here who actually believes the origin of their soul incarnated on this planet from another one?

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:21 am

Parallel universe is another option.
I like to believe that different realities exist and some people just tend to be in the wrong one.

Sunflower89
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2017, 7:22 am

komamanga wrote:
I like to believe that different realities exist and some people just tend to be in the wrong one.

Most definitely.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 9:50 am

Sunflower89 wrote:
komamanga wrote:

Most definitely.

:) Great to meet you!