Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

BiPAutMom84
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Mar 2017, 4:06 pm

Be very careful when your children are playing games on the internet. People are targeting kids with autism. I had a close encounter with my son on the Playstation Network and found some disgusting forums on the game Blockland. They talk about how easy it is to "bait" them and they use voice changers to sound like kids. When they find a child with autism on gaming sites, they are listed by username, the game they're in, and people call "dibs" on them and which team will work on who. It's not just that game, it's Minecraft, the PlayStation Network the Nintendo network, YouTube, etc. I'd post a few pictures of the pedophile web forum I found but I'm afraid they're too graphic and the language is R rated. I'll just say it's bad enough the FBI are now involved. But if anyone wants to see them, I'll PM them to you.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 8:10 pm

Good to know. It's important for parents to know what their children are up to online, so they stay safe.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 10:17 am

Teach your kids basic internet safety or play the game with them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
Teach your kids basic internet safety or play the game with them.

Yes those are good ideas...

adoylelb90815
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2017, 1:27 am

Another thing to do is keep the computer in an area where you can easily see what they're doing online.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 1:41 am

I have two codes for you : #PizzaGate & #PedoGate

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 12:46 am

BiPAutMom84 wrote:
Be very careful when your children are playing games on the internet. People are targeting kids with autism. I had a close encounter with my son on the Playstation Network and found some disgusting forums on the game Blockland. They talk about how easy it is to "bait" them and they use voice changers to sound like kids. When they find a child with autism on gaming sites, they are listed by username, the game they're in, and people call "dibs" on them and which team will work on who. It's not just that game, it's Minecraft, the PlayStation Network the Nintendo network, YouTube, etc. I'd post a few pictures of the pedophile web forum I found but I'm afraid they're too graphic and the language is R rated. I'll just say it's bad enough the FBI are now involved. But if anyone wants to see them, I'll PM them to you.

Please be aware that if those screen shots contain sexually explicit images of children, then it would be illegal for you to send them to anyone with perhaps the exception of law enforcement for the purpose of reporting it.

mauloch_baal
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 May 2017, 1:13 pm

Chronos wrote:
BiPAutMom84 wrote:

Please be aware that if those screen shots contain sexually explicit images of children, then it would be illegal for you to send them to anyone with perhaps the exception of law enforcement for the purpose of reporting it.

Additionally even having them in your possession may be Illegal.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2017, 9:07 pm

mauloch_baal wrote:
Chronos wrote:
BiPAutMom84 wrote:

Additionally even having them in your possession may be Illegal.

Additionally, in some countries, even accidentally having them in your possession may be illegal.

zzzsmokeyzzz

05 May 2017, 12:34 pm

Always a good reminder! Thanks for the post.

rjom
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 May 2017, 8:02 am

disgusting.