Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 3:54 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I'll agree that slim girls are a turn on but for me sex is not a visual experience, it's a tactile experinece.

Although I always wanted to try the position where I'm holding her with her legs wrapped around me but I can only lift 60 kilograms and she was 90 kilograms.

Also I wanted to try it standing up but that would require a girl close to 6 feet in height and she was only 5'3.

I guess for me, sex is atleast as much a visual experience. But I also think it just feels better, there is such a thing as too much cushion for the pushing in my opinion. :lol:

That position is great fun, though very tiring! Fortunately my ex was light as a feather (45kg).

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 3:59 am

45 kg? You were lucky! 45 kg is awesome!

The girl with whom I had the disaster date was extremely thin and extremely Asian but I don't think things will work out between us. I've been chatting up a different skinny Asian girl.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 5:50 am

It doesn't sound to me like it's necessarily a rejection by her saying "I think we could be good friends". Over all it sounds like it went okay, why not ask her if she would like to do it again sometime?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 6:38 am

Jono wrote:
It doesn't sound to me like it's necessarily a rejection by her saying "I think we could be good friends". Over all it sounds like it went okay, why not ask her if she would like to do it again sometime?
I will, if I don't get a date with this other girl I'm chatting up.