Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DraginByU
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2017, 8:10 am

All,
After a long 33 years, I would hopefully like to say "Hello" to the individuals on this forum whom I feel I may have a closer relation to then people I've known my entire life. Odd coming from someone who is scheduling testing for what I believe to be "Asperger's" to "understand another person".
I am a 33 year old IT technician who has traveled the word setting up information systems throughout this planet and never had real issues, or at least they were under control, until the last three years. I decided to engage in testing to determine if PTSD was the issue, however my results showed signs of something similar yet different when combined with other behaviors I've displayed.. or hid, throughout my life.
My first round of testing involved the WAIS-IV in which the following results were achieved:

My question is, I am uncertain with these results and was curious if other individuals wished to provide input whether they received similar scoring. Any help along this path is greatly appreciated.

Robert2P1CT
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

Welcome! Possibly? Well...you are "technically" already a member so you can't back out now. LOL

Thanks for sharing your story and best wishes regardless of any prospective solidifying diagnosis.

I'm still working up the courage to share my story. I will probably give too much info and make eyes roll.

Thanks!

:)

EQ = 16

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:36 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D