Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Awkward
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Mar 2017, 4:07 am

I feel like many people hate me. I mean i'm unwanted person in this planet. Does this happen to you? I am always the passivest and less talking guy among my peers. I feel useless and unwanted.

FandomConnection
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 5:59 am

We want you!

I feel the same way sometimes, but I have some lovely people in my life (not family, sadly) who make me feel wanted. They are very kind people. :D

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 6:01 am

Yeah, I always feel like my presence is an annoyance and a burden on people. I'm trying to be a better person now than I was in the past, but I still always feel unwelcomed and unwanted.

I'm sure if you spend some time here you'll find you're accepted.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 6:31 am

Awkward wrote:
I feel like many people hate me. I mean i'm unwanted person in this planet. Does this happen to you? I am always the passivest and less talking guy among my peers. I feel useless and unwanted.

They are just feelings and thoughts which is just your minds opinion , you do not have to believe these opinions. To be hated by a lot of people usually involves doing something really bad e.g. kill someone , so I doubt you are hated by lots of people.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

burnt_orange
Toucan
Toucan

27 Mar 2017, 6:52 am

Yes my family doesn't like me.

Keigan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Mar 2017, 7:52 am

The reality is, if you think that way then your mind will use that as a foundation and make it come true.

Change your thinking which changes your behavior which changes your experience, focus your mind towards the desired outcome.

MarkJ
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Mar 2017, 2:59 am

Not really, but at times we may feel lonely but that's normal.

With family and a (very) small group of finds and our work colleagues, we tend to be comfortable.

If talking about romantically, perhaps, but then I've never been after that type of relationship.

Mrs Di
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Mar 2017, 6:45 am

FandomConnection wrote:
We want you!

I feel the same way sometimes, but I have some lovely people in my life (not family, sadly) who make me feel wanted. They are very kind people. :D

................... The piece under your comment has just answered the question I came on here to ask. My adult son had a score of 180 and I wondered what it was 180 Of. Seeing your comment I can see it is of 200. thank you.

Mrs Di
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Mar 2017, 6:48 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Awkward wrote:

They are just feelings and thoughts which is just your minds opinion , you do not have to believe these opinions. To be hated by a lot of people usually involves doing something really bad e.g. kill someone , so I doubt you are hated by lots of people.

........ Put this on the wrong one, new here of course... .................. The piece under your comment has just answered the question I came on here to ask. My adult son had a score of 180 and I wondered what it was 180 Of. Seeing your comment I can see it is of 200. thank you.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

28 Mar 2017, 7:00 am

the proof is in the pudding so it's hard not to feel like that sometimes, I try that's all I can do

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 7:12 am

Mrs Di wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Awkward wrote:

........ Put this on the wrong one, new here of course... .................. The piece under your comment has just answered the question I came on here to ask. My adult son had a score of 180 and I wondered what it was 180 Of. Seeing your comment I can see it is of 200. thank you.

Firstly , welcome to WrongPlanet. Secondly that is my score from the Aspie Quiz , please note I haven't been Dx ( Diagnosed/Diagnosis ) so don't know if I have ASD or not , I definately have ASD traits but feel they don't cause enough problems in my life to get an actual Dx.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

Awkward looks a little like that guy who did "Cars" in 1980: Gary Numen.

Girls, especially of a Goth nature, would probably swarm all over him.

antnego
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2017, 9:48 am

Awkward wrote:

Sounds like depression.

My neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 82 of 200

I am very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm

Yes, I think that most people on Earth would rather have nothing to do with me or even prefer that I didn't exist, but that by itself doesn't bother me much. I think it's true more than I feel that it's true.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 5:47 pm

But, why do you want them.

Also, do you have a creative outlet, which can be shared with a community of interest.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 9:11 pm

yes, many precious little "people" hate me too.

just because you "feel" like nobody wants you, does not mean nobody wants you.

having said that, what if they do not want you, then what? you still have rights and emotions.

some precious little "people" are so egocentric that they only want and like and accept other idiots that are just like (similar to) themselves. if you are different, they do not want you. that does not make you morally inferior.

likewise, i also feel useless and unwanted.

not everyone is equally useful and wanted.

for a long time i have had no precious little "friends".

also, all the jobs skills i know how to do, almost everyone else also knows how to do.

but whatever. :o

useful or useless, wanted or unwanted, precious little "life" goes on. :jester:

and i am 34 years old.