Is this a type of shutdown? I'm not stressed though....

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:24 pm

Basically I'm having more trouble doing a lot of things and I feel like my body is more difficult to move and more difficult to complete actions. An example is today I went to walk up the stairs in my college and I put a foot on the step and couldn't go up them even though I was just walking really fast. I walk a lot. Another example is making tea and I suddenly couldn't lift the kettle when I put my hand on it so I had to take my hand of and keep acting to pick up the kettle.
Also I've been feeling tired a lot despite having enough sleep. I thought perhaps I was sleeping too much so I woke up earlier and felt wide awake and then felt super tired in the middle of class in the day and I almost fell asleep in class literally.
I'm having trouble making decisions. I can't choose what to do.
I have seen a dr but he doesn't know what is up. I'm not sick.
Is this like some kind of slow shutdown over a few days? I haven't actually shut down though. I sometimes feel I must walk around multiple times a day and I feel aching in my body if I don't. Luckly that has stopped.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 6:29 pm

It sounds like shutdown/burnout.

Anything change or happen recently?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 5:48 am

No not much has changed.

This problem is getting worse. I left my house to go to the town even though I really didn't want to but felt I had to and when I went to get the bus home I couldn't because I couldn't make myself cross the road for some reason and I had to call my mum to give me a lift. I could have waited until I am able to cross but I have so many things I must do today and college work.
Also I'm very hungry and have been struggling to decide what to eat for last hour yet I have no issue typing on WP. Wtf. :-/

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 6:15 am

Usually I always feel I have to walk around shops every day and I want to buy things every day even though I don't need to. I am not going to keep being that way. I want to go back into town now but i know it wouldn't be a good idea, not only because it's wasting time and money but I reckon I will have trouble getting back again.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 1:44 pm

Erratic behaviour can sometimes be a symptom of a life problem we are not aware of - I have noticed that if I'm playing a lot of solitaire I'm likely to be changing house or even city soon. Maybe a new interest is attracting you, but you have not identified it yet. Changes can also be due to odd organic problems. See back issues of Science Digest for medical detective stories, but beware of hypochondria - they are all rare conditions.