Do You Think You Will Be A Virgin At 25?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do You Think You Will Be A Virgin At 25?
I already am a 25+ year old virgin so yes 28%  28%  [ 15 ]
Most likely yes 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
75% likely 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
50/50, it can go either way. 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
25% likely 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
No I think I will lose it before 25 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I am not a virgin (lost it before 25) 39%  39%  [ 21 ]
I am not a virgin (lost it after 25) 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 54

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

28 Mar 2017, 3:04 pm

Yes? No? Maybe? 50/50?

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 6:39 am

ShadowProphet wrote:
Yes? No? Maybe? 50/50?

being an aspie myself based on my social interaction difficulties,severely awkward to clumsy social appearance & lack of social skills,Yes,i am most likely to be a virgin at 25.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 12:42 pm

I would say a 50/50 chance. If I decide to say f*k it and go all out yolo style, I may stand a chance of finding someone. I'm not really into one-night-stands so I doubt I will lose it that way and it's easier to lose it that way supposedly. I'd prefer to lose it to someone I know and trust simply because I will be nervous about being inexperienced and will probably be trash in bed just like my mom is trash at Mario Kart. But i'll get better.

FeardyBase
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm

This poll is flawed, there is no appropriate response possible for this poll in my case and I suspect many others.. the first answer states one still is, and nowhere for an over 25 to respond "I was" without the untruth "and still am".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 7:13 pm

If you're over 25, you could have, according to the answers

1. Lost your virginity before age 25.

2. Lost your virginity after age 25.

But there's nothing for when you lost your virginity AT 25.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

29 Mar 2017, 8:00 pm

Almost 30. I still am, but hopeful at the same time that will change very soon.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 5:26 pm

I lost my virginity when I was 21.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 2:42 am

Yep, looking as though that will indeed be the case.

I just hope I don't drive myself to the point of desperation.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 3:10 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If you're over 25, you could have, according to the answers

1. Lost your virginity before age 25.

2. Lost your virginity after age 25.

But there's nothing for when you lost your virginity AT 25.

if the date and time you lost your virginity is closer to your 25th birthday than your 26th, you choose "before 25".

if it is closer to the 26th than the 25th, choose "after 25". qal.

i gave away my virginity to a stranger in mexico at 17, so i chose the option that is surprisingly (to me), in the lead. but no idea as to when i will "do it" with someone i know and actually care about. two years together and the subject is still incredibly touchy. maybe i will be 25 after all when it comes.

but, she's young. i respect if she wants to take things slowly, i do too. may be a sign of something long term unfolding....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Apr 2017, 6:20 pm

I was a virgin till about 29. I'm sort of on the asexuality spectrum thou & not interested in sex outside of a serious romantic relationship & I only had 3 of those. All long distance till I moved in with my current girlfriend. My other two only lasted about 6 months each. I have disabilities besides Aspergers that really limited me with relationships.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

30 Apr 2017, 9:37 pm

I feel like if you're still a virgin at 25, there usually is a big reason why you are so. If you're actively trying to find someone and actually want to lose your virginity, then you likely arne't going to be a virgin by your 25th birthday. Even if you're ugly, that shouldn't be an excuse. I just talked to a obese guy at the cafeteria today and he told me how he met a girl on MeetMe and now they're together and that isn't even his first girlfriend. There's plenty of ugly guys who have girlfriends and are having sex, their girlfriends may not be models or anything but at least they're finding someone. The majority of people lose their virginity anywhere from 16 to 21.

People who are virgins at 25 are usually that way because either they're not interested in sex, waiting till they're married, had opportunities in the past but just waiting for the right person, or they're not actively putting themselves out there to be liked. And not trying could stem from social anxiety, lack of self-esteem, hard time coping with rejection, or simply not being interested enough in sex to pursue it.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 8:18 am

I am 28 and still a virgin.
The reason is probably that I still live with my parents, in a small city and I don't know enough people. And I am a girl so I can't just like go home with any stranger I just met(and I don't even know any place I could met strangers).
I am not a b***h and I don't want to get raped and pregnant. It's scary that I can't try it in my own room, with someone I know well.
I do get internet offers but they are disturbing, disgusting and I really don't want to go to bed with someone starting random conversations with "I have a dick waiting and ready, I would take you hard. Interested?". That's not something an average virgin would answer, right? Damn internet perverts.
I tried internet dating websites but they are troublesome. You have to deal with all the small talk and all you get in return is a mailbox full of perverts and when you actually find a nice boy once you met and hug it feels like hugging a brother or a tree - not sexy at all. Maybe I am a lesbian?

I was interested in sex ever since I was 18 and was asked out for the first time but the guy never asked and never even kissed me and I wasn't sure if it's OK for me to initiate. And the one time when a friend asked if I want to have sex I was too drunk and exhausted (sensory overload) after a party and my parents were right next door so I said blunt "No" after which I lost the friend. He never contacted me since. I wonder if he thought I hate him or what? I was actually interested, just not in the mood(I was so tired all I dreamed about was sleep). I was thinking about contacting him but I know he has a girlfriend now so it wouldn't be right.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 9:56 am

I was under 25.

I think I might be demisexual, so it's always been a touchy subject for me. Most people treat casual sex like it's nothing, but the thought always makes me uncomfortable.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 1:05 pm

Kiriae wrote:
I was interested in sex ever since I was 18 and was asked out for the first time but the guy never asked and never even kissed me and I wasn't sure if it's OK for me to initiate.

Why wouldn't it be okay for you to initiate?

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 1:15 pm

I was 15, it was my first boyfriend with whom i spent 4 bittersweet years together. Didn't even now what was exactly happening.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 2:05 pm

Grammar Geek wrote:
Kiriae wrote:
I was interested in sex ever since I was 18 and was asked out for the first time but the guy never asked and never even kissed me and I wasn't sure if it's OK for me to initiate.

Why wouldn't it be okay for you to initiate?

I didn't know how and when it is ok to kiss and stuff. Besides - he asked me out in a place where noone could hear us and asked me not to tell anyone about us so I figured he probably doesn't want to have a relationship with me - he just wanted someone to go to prom with and I am quite nice looking. After prom we broke up. Actually he ghosted me.