Is it wrong to only focus on Aspie women?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm

Do you think it's wrong or narrow-minded to only look for Aspie women? I heard both side's arguments, but I think I remember my counselor telling me that I should expand my range. What do you think?

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 6:33 am

I've dated both NTs and Aspies. I think as I wasn't really looking for what I wanted in a relationship rather than just being in one, it didn't work out. So I think you need to find out what you want in a girlfriend and go after people like her be it nt or aspie

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 6:40 am

Wrong? Perhaps not. But you could be letting the perfect partner fly right by you by only focusing on aspies.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 8:36 am

I honestly don't think it matters. But which women treat you better? NT or women on the spectrum? Just go for ones that treat you better. And is it hard too tell if they have autism or not? Since it's mental and not physical.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 8:57 am

It's easy. If you get too many offers for a relationship then decrease your range. If you want to get more then increase.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 Mar 2017, 9:24 am

Considering the sex-ratio on the spectrum and that good percentage of women on said spectrum aren't interested in men on the spectrum for whatever reason or a lot of times relationships at all, it would be foolish and a waste of time.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 10:24 am

Oh, okay.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 12:45 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Wrong? Perhaps not. But you could be letting the perfect partner fly right by you by only focusing on aspies.

This is a very good point

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 1:25 pm

Not wrong per say, but yeah certainly could limit things if you met someone compatible that is not on the spectrum.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

Corny wrote:
I honestly don't think it matters. But which women treat you better? NT or women on the spectrum? Just go for ones that treat you better. And is it hard too tell if they have autism or not? Since it's mental and not physical.

NT Women (Chubby,Heavy Set,Plus Size) even though they want nothing to do with guys with aspergers,including myself,basically because of how we appear to them in a romantic sense & sexual setting:severely awkward to clumsy.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 5:38 pm

I think you should expand your range and not just date aspie girls exclusively.

If you think about it, aspie girls are pretty rare. Like, 15 guys to 1 girl. A part of that reason is because women are underrepresented and they're usually better at hiding their symptoms.

So you only decide to date aspie chicks, that may only give you 5 girls within your desirable age range. And out of those 5 girls, only two of them you're physically attracted to, and only one of them is single but she doesn't like you back.

But if you expand your range to neurotypical girls as well, now instead of having 1 girl who you like and is single, you have 20 or 25 girls you could potentially get a date with. That's a better number and a better possibility of at least one of those girls liking you back.

Dating is all a numbers game man. You may have to ask out dozens of women before one finally says yes.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:
I think you should expand your range and not just date aspie girls exclusively.

If you think about it, aspie girls are pretty rare. Like, 15 guys to 1 girl. A part of that reason is because women are underrepresented and they're usually better at hiding their symptoms.

So you only decide to date aspie chicks, that may only give you 5 girls within your desirable age range. And out of those 5 girls, only two of them you're physically attracted to, and only one of them is single but she doesn't like you back.

But if you expand your range to neurotypical girls as well, now instead of having 1 girl who you like and is single, you have 20 or 25 girls you could potentially get a date with. That's a better number and a better possibility of at least one of those girls liking you back.

Dating is all a numbers game man.You may have to ask out dozens of women before one finally says yes.

that's what i'm trying to do:date an aspie girl,or woman (Chubby,Heavy-Set,Plus-Size)that finds herself drawn to me the way that i am to her.