Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:03 am

At the place where my cruddy room is , the Kean Hotel , there was an incident involving a tenant there who has been accused of killing his pet cat by thrashing it while it was in a carrier cage , it was on a TV station here , KRON Ch. 4's , news . I can't put a link up but I've given you enough facts that you can find the story yourself , this dead-cat incident .
I'm not sure whether I was there or not at the the time that it happened , though I think that I was , I think . I only heard about it recently , on their TV news while I was here .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 9:24 am

If I caught that guy in the act, I'd put him in a carrier cage and thrash him!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 12:52 pm

Anyone who'd do something horrible like that is clearly a psychopath.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

IstominFan wrote:
If I caught that guy in the act, I'd put him in a carrier cage and thrash him!

I think that is fair, but likely it wont happen to him unfortunately. Hopefully he'll still get arrested and jailed with animal cruelty charge though they should just call it cat murder.

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl