Page 8 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 282  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 3:16 pm

I am sending away more than half of the Playmobil, Lego, and junk that's been in the basement for years.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:45 pm

^^^^I hope it all ends up with other good people :wtg:

I managed to pry myself outta bed today. eventually. it was hard.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:

A victory is a victory.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:49 pm

^^For the stuff I am keeping, it's almost like finding my childhood again. One reason I haven't played with any of it for years is because it's all in boxes in the basement.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 7:58 pm

I made dinner, and it tasted pretty good.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 8:01 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

A victory is a victory.

yeh thanx :) I gotta remember that. :bounce:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 9:16 pm

I've managed to piss my mum off today. She was being sarcastic, making fun of my speech as I told her that I didn't want to burn anything into the piece of wood that she puts on the bottom of the sliding glass door of the master bedroom. She asked, "Why. Is it something that I don't like?" in a horrible rendition of a common German accent. I got all passive aggressive on her and decided that I should start burning one side of the slab all black. A few minutes after I started with my revenge, my mum came back out onto the balcony and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was going to redo the tuned up side of the slab of wood by burning it black. I backtracked and told her that I was doing zebra stripes. She said, "I don't know....maybe this isn't a good idea." All it took was half an inch of blackened area for her to say that. That piece of wood is three feet long. I should be laughing about it. but I'm sitting around, waiting for tomorrow morning to get here, so I can get home and get high on energy drinks. I'm also a little to the British side of the fence at the moment as well. The side that made me well known as a Cockney Rebel at the factory that I was working at 20 years ago. I'm going to change my avatar to something that reflects the real me and get myself into a better mood.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 9:32 pm

I've managed to get myself back into a good mood. I won't be getting high on energy drinks tomorrow. I'll be getting high on sunshine instead.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 9:38 pm

^^^^ :wtg:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 9:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^ :wtg:

I feel like a Sweet Pea :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 10:47 pm

^^ :)

just got done with a sweaty warm walk out in the evening humidity.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:59 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^^For the stuff I am keeping, it's almost like finding my childhood again. One reason I haven't played with any of it for years is because it's all in boxes in the basement.
You have Lego? 8O I love Lego!! :o :o :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:59 pm

^I currently have some odd bits and pieces, Aeris' Church from Final Fantasy VII that I built out of all my Harry Potter sets except the Hogwarts Express [which is still intact], Shelob, a whole bucket of mini-figures, the ninja-mobile that I built out of random parts, and a couple other sets combined into one.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 3:37 am

^ i played with duplo legos far after i had outgrown their targeted age group. :jester:

achievements: had car's front passenger's side axle repaired and replaced, paid it off, drove it around and had it washed. first time in about three weeks. not before hearing the mechanic rant about the sh***y motor mount replacement i had done in december, that is. nothing but ripoffs, there.

bought green onions, lubed up some squeaky hinges at home, inflated the tires on my bike.

plugged in the VCR, took the pupper out for a walk.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 7:01 am

Today I achieved new depths of depression as I spent endless hours thinking about how I'm a failure as a human being. As the day wore on, my self-hatred grew more intense.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:14 am

I packed my things to start going home, and I helped my brother move out of his dorm.

And load the car. 8O