[Poll] Do you LIKE being referred to as Mental Ill ? DO YA!?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do you LIKE being called Mentally Ill ?
Proud of it 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Hate it (I find it derogatory) 50%  50%  [ 12 ]
Indifferent 25%  25%  [ 6 ]
Other 21%  21%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 24

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 3:52 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Probably not relevant, but the original post was made on April 1.....

Seems I need to clarify that I do not participate in those ridiculous so-called holidays if it is not already known by now. I regard them all as being a bunch of cult-rituals and I refuse to be a part of that religion.
Sweetleaf wrote:
I am confused about what exactly happened...you certainly can get in trouble for trespassing in abandoned buildings, just because its abandoned doesn't mean no one owns it for purposes of tearing it down later or remodeling. So you got arrested for trespassing in an abandoned building?...what were you doing in there?

And I don't understand the vacuum thing, where were you vacuuming that people would have been around to accuse you of being a thief for picking up coins off the floor whilst vacuuming? And what were you arrested for? were they 'holding you hostage' in jail or a psych ward?

But yeah if there is any reason to believe you could be a danger to yourself or others, they can take you to a psychiatric ward even if you don't agree to have you evaluated. That actually is not illegal as far as I know...granted I am not sure why they thought the psych evaluation necessary, doesn't appear that is included in your post.

So yeah confusing post...but I suppose I don't really take offense if its implied I have mental illness, I have struggled with that and still do, just a fact of life doesn't do any good to get offended about it.

Seriously? The house was ABANDONED and there was even a SIGN on the DOOR that specifically indicated that it had been ABANDONED. There was NO notice of plans for the house to be demolished or anything of that nature. I bought a vacuum-cleaner on that day, amongst other CLEANING SUPPLIES, for purposes of tidying up and cleaning a house that was in a condition where it looked like it had been RANSACKED.

The fact that «INhumanity» cannot seem to tell the difference between a REAL «crime» (such as KIDNAPPING me,
and holding me HOSTAGE, and subjecting me to EXTORTION), versus a FAKE «crime» (such as when politicians «declare» that «children selling lemonade from a lemonade stand on their front yard without a permit are engaged in an illegal activity»), then you KNOW that the ENTIRE «human-species» DESERVES to go to HELL...

Just to clarify, the ENTIRE house was in a condition of having been RANSACKED, and in order to make «space» for cleaning/vacuuming, I needed to move some coins out of the way in order to be able to proceed to vacuum, but as the entire floor of the house was literally littered with debris, I had decided to place the coins into my pocket until I could clear up enough space to set them down in an appropriate location until the house got properly organised. How-ever,
due to living in NAZI-USA, people are always «calling the cops» for the most ridiculous and ABSURD of reasons, and the general U.S. Citizen public have become worse than anything the Nazi-Germany 3rd Reich ever did.

That dumb-ass NAZI-Cop came to «question» me what I was doing in the house, and I answered all of his questions HONESTLY, but then he proceeded to BADGER me with a RAPID series of questions that were SPECIFICALLY designed to «fish» for «something» that he could «use» against me, giving me essentially less than three seconds to answer his last question after BADGERING and putting a FALSE «leading question» (i.e.: BADGERING) in order to FALSELY make it «look» like I was there to commit crimes, when HE and his «merry» men of colour-of-law criminal-bandits were the ones who came to commit crimes, and they had compelled/coerced me into «stepping out the door» where he then proceeded to ask me if I had anything from the house; that was when I HONESTLY answered that there were some coins on the floor after I was being interrogated as to whether I had anything from the house such as in any of my pockets (and this is such an ABSURD «case» that really I need to be adding a hell of a LOT of people into the law-suit as Third-Party Defendants for MY complaints against their lawlessness).

That was when he came up with a FALSE narrative in order to FALSELY relay to the house-owner amongst a whole bunch of other crimes that THEY had committed against ME; I should also note that, despite the fact that they recognised who my mother was after I told them who I was, they made NO EFFORT what-so-ever to contact her, but instead chose to look-up my name in their Computer-Records in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1030 due to the fact that he had the intent to commit crimes against my living vessel. I was being jailed because I was FALSELY accused of 3rd-Degree Burglary (really ? Over 5.71$US ? I make more money than that in a few minutes of working on on-line business activities than that meager 5.71$US would have ever been worth for me to be preparing to spend the ENTIRE NIGHT cleaning that «filthy» house after I had BOUGHT and BROUGHT OVER a LOT of CLEANING SUPPLIES, like that BRAND NEW VACUUM-CLEANER from the LOCAL store, my spray-bottles with dis-infectant, my paper-towels, my BRAND NEW GARBAGE BAGS, amongst other tools and cleaning supplies).

The psych-evaluation was for a different reason related to a letter that I had written to a sheriff in order to truthfully explain the problems with what he and the cops were doing and that it was necessary for me to attempt to educate them so that they would have an opportunity to amend their ways and not continue to be an offense to God.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 7:20 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
DeepHour wrote:
Probably not relevant, but the original post was made on April 1.....

Seems I need to clarify that I do not participate in those ridiculous so-called holidays if it is not already known by now. I regard them all as being a bunch of cult-rituals and I refuse to be a part of that religion.
Sweetleaf wrote:
I am confused about what exactly happened...you certainly can get in trouble for trespassing in abandoned buildings, just because its abandoned doesn't mean no one owns it for purposes of tearing it down later or remodeling. So you got arrested for trespassing in an abandoned building?...what were you doing in there?

And I don't understand the vacuum thing, where were you vacuuming that people would have been around to accuse you of being a thief for picking up coins off the floor whilst vacuuming? And what were you arrested for? were they 'holding you hostage' in jail or a psych ward?

But yeah if there is any reason to believe you could be a danger to yourself or others, they can take you to a psychiatric ward even if you don't agree to have you evaluated. That actually is not illegal as far as I know...granted I am not sure why they thought the psych evaluation necessary, doesn't appear that is included in your post.

So yeah confusing post...but I suppose I don't really take offense if its implied I have mental illness, I have struggled with that and still do, just a fact of life doesn't do any good to get offended about it.

Seriously? The house was ABANDONED and there was even a SIGN on the DOOR that specifically indicated that it had been ABANDONED. There was NO notice of plans for the house to be demolished or anything of that nature. I bought a vacuum-cleaner on that day, amongst other CLEANING SUPPLIES, for purposes of tidying up and cleaning a house that was in a condition where it looked like it had been RANSACKED.

The fact that «INhumanity» cannot seem to tell the difference between a REAL «crime» (such as KIDNAPPING me,
and holding me HOSTAGE, and subjecting me to EXTORTION), versus a FAKE «crime» (such as when politicians «declare» that «children selling lemonade from a lemonade stand on their front yard without a permit are engaged in an illegal activity»), then you KNOW that the ENTIRE «human-species» DESERVES to go to HELL...

Just to clarify, the ENTIRE house was in a condition of having been RANSACKED, and in order to make «space» for cleaning/vacuuming, I needed to move some coins out of the way in order to be able to proceed to vacuum, but as the entire floor of the house was literally littered with debris, I had decided to place the coins into my pocket until I could clear up enough space to set them down in an appropriate location until the house got properly organised. How-ever,
due to living in NAZI-USA, people are always «calling the cops» for the most ridiculous and ABSURD of reasons, and the general U.S. Citizen public have become worse than anything the Nazi-Germany 3rd Reich ever did.

That dumb-ass NAZI-Cop came to «question» me what I was doing in the house, and I answered all of his questions HONESTLY, but then he proceeded to BADGER me with a RAPID series of questions that were SPECIFICALLY designed to «fish» for «something» that he could «use» against me, giving me essentially less than three seconds to answer his last question after BADGERING and putting a FALSE «leading question» (i.e.: BADGERING) in order to FALSELY make it «look» like I was there to commit crimes, when HE and his «merry» men of colour-of-law criminal-bandits were the ones who came to commit crimes, and they had compelled/coerced me into «stepping out the door» where he then proceeded to ask me if I had anything from the house; that was when I HONESTLY answered that there were some coins on the floor after I was being interrogated as to whether I had anything from the house such as in any of my pockets (and this is such an ABSURD «case» that really I need to be adding a hell of a LOT of people into the law-suit as Third-Party Defendants for MY complaints against their lawlessness).

That was when he came up with a FALSE narrative in order to FALSELY relay to the house-owner amongst a whole bunch of other crimes that THEY had committed against ME; I should also note that, despite the fact that they recognised who my mother was after I told them who I was, they made NO EFFORT what-so-ever to contact her, but instead chose to look-up my name in their Computer-Records in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1030 due to the fact that he had the intent to commit crimes against my living vessel. I was being jailed because I was FALSELY accused of 3rd-Degree Burglary (really ? Over 5.71$US ? I make more money than that in a few minutes of working on on-line business activities than that meager 5.71$US would have ever been worth for me to be preparing to spend the ENTIRE NIGHT cleaning that «filthy» house after I had BOUGHT and BROUGHT OVER a LOT of CLEANING SUPPLIES, like that BRAND NEW VACUUM-CLEANER from the LOCAL store, my spray-bottles with dis-infectant, my paper-towels, my BRAND NEW GARBAGE BAGS, amongst other tools and cleaning supplies).

The psych-evaluation was for a different reason related to a letter that I had written to a sheriff in order to truthfully explain the problems with what he and the cops were doing and that it was necessary for me to attempt to educate them so that they would have an opportunity to amend their ways and not continue to be an offense to God.

Clearly the house was not open for trespassing, sucks you got arrested but clearly someone still had ownership of the property and didn't want people trespassing. If they failed to put up any signs/fences or indication of that it would have been a thing to bring up in court.

Also a letter like that does sound a little crazy, not so sure about psych ward crazy but I guess they thought it was.