Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

shambhavimishra
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2017, 7:10 pm

My name is Shambhavi Mishra and I am a senior at Basis Phoenix. At Basis senior students conduct a research project, which offers them an opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and research skills learned, while also study in the subject area they are passionate about. I have always been interested in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and the practice of psychiatry. The goal of my project is to better understand the experiences of parents with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.

One component of my project that is surveying parents with children that have an ASD diagnosis. I am interviewing families of kids with an Autism diagnosis (between the ages of 0-18) through a survey that asks different questions about their experience of receiving ASD diagnosis. This survey contains 17 questions which will require approximately 10-15 minutes of your time. Your answers to this survey are kept completely anonymous. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

For anyone interested, please email me so I can provide you a link to the survey.

Thank you so much for your time and participation in this study!