Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

How many hours do you play video games a day?

I am going to start a program soon and will be out of the house until 3:00 in the afternoon. I think I will vary as far as hours go. Luckily the video games I enjoy don't require endless hours of play.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 1:01 pm

For me, it can be anywhere between 0 and 3 hours. Though the days I don't play any video games at all are relatively rare.

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Apr 2017, 7:40 pm

According to my Steam statistics, about 3 hours a day. I'd play a lot more, a few months ago it was 8+ hours a day, but I've burned out most of my games since I have such niche tastes and play them so much.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 5:47 am

Anywhere from 1 to 5 hours in a day. It depends on what's going on and my mood. It is definitely my main hobby/interest though.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 11:36 am

probably like 18 hours a month over a few binge sessions would be about average for a typical month. occasionally something overwhelming comes about and all awareness for time might be lost over a couple weeks’ free time, but that only happens like once or twice a year. did that with “nioh” last, and ended up putting it away to save some of it for later in case nothing else comes out this year of such intrigue.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 7:59 am

Usually, not very much. During work breaks, I'll get about 45 minutes a day of Game Boy...maybe an hour of 3DS in bed? Maybe some good hours on the weekend if I'm not too busy and I'm in a Genesis or NES mood.

I've been marathon running Breath of the Wild, though. Bought it on launch day, and put a little under 100 hours into it in the first month. Not much time to play it during the week, if I want to sleep, but I've been pretty irresponsible on the weekends =)