how to get rid of little bumps under the eyes?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 10:31 pm

Alright so for a while I've had an area of tiny bumps under each eye...and its not all that noticeable unless I focus on it, but still I don't like it. Anyways was wondering if anyone else has had this and what you can do to get rid of it, like if anything has worked well.

I use face wipes to wash my face, I usually go for kinds with natural ingredients rather than a ton of ingredients I don't know what are and I try to remember to do it every day but I certainly have missed days. I don't wear make up so I know its not caused by caking too much of that on.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 10:43 pm

I have something similar... it's a few smalls bumps, they don't hurt and have more or less the same color of my own skin, and they are somewhat hard. I went to a dermatologist and she said that it wasn't anything dangerous, it was just like some tiny fat bags or something like this, and it could be removed with laser or something like that but I didn't even bother

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 8:04 am

You should probably try exfoliating with a scrub or a chemical like salicylic acid. Scrubs are pretty easy to make, you can look up different recipes online.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 11:53 am