Page 3 of 51 [ 811 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 51  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 4:20 pm

Unbanned because it's the name of Tifa's restaurant, where she lives with Cloud and their adopted kids, Marlene and Denzel.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 May 2017, 1:15 pm

Unbanned because Oh.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:46 pm

Unbanned because it also refers to the Kabbalah, and Tifa is named after the Tiphareth, said to be the 'heart' part. [Get it? Tifa[reth] Lockheart.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2017, 12:31 pm

Unbanned because Oh².

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:33 pm

Unbanned because OM.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2017, 12:33 pm

Unbanned because OM NOM.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:34 pm

Unbanned because the Cookie Monster is no longer the Cookie Monster.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2017, 12:36 pm

Unbanned because you got my reference on the first try! +1 to you Kuraudo!

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:50 pm

Unbanned because the Cookie Monster was always my favourite Sesame Street character.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2017, 12:53 pm

Unbanned because Elmo was mine.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:57 pm

Unbanned because I still have a couple of my Sesame Street books, even though I never actually watched it.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 12:30 pm

Unbanned because

Less Sesame Street, more forum-ing.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:08 pm

Unbanned because this is not the planet you are looking for...Move along.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 1:10 pm

Unbanned because you are on the Wrong Planet as well, Kuraudo!

Also, Unbanned because... Wha?

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:12 pm

Unbanned because it's a Star Wars reference.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 1:15 pm

Unbanned for being on the High Ground. :wink:

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote: