Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 6:32 pm

I mean i like to do some things on my phone but for general internet use a computer is much nicer and thats all i can say till my laptop is done updating before i get phone throwing frusterated. As i am ttrying to post this on my phone. I dont see how people can stand doing all their computer stuff on phones

NotThatClever13
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2017, 7:47 pm

I also detest using a phone for computer related tasks. They are handy when I am out somewhere and need internet access or for reading news articles. The rest of the time they are frustrating to use. Far easier and more comfortable to use a computer at a desk.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:04 pm

I highly prefer a computer (desktop or otherwise), but my phone is large and powerful enough to be a decent on-the-road alternative.

Using teamviewer, i can use the power of my desktop, as well as software that my phone just won't take, using my phone as the input device, and when it comes office applications (word, excel and the like), i use the available clouds to seamlessly transfer.

I am looking at getting a decently sized tablet for some options (including reading my digital, excel-based D&D character sheets), but the phone is a good option all-round

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:50 pm

My laptop crashed awhile ago and I havent bothered to get a new one, so everthing is on my phone. it is annoying but better than nothing.