Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

LazerHoots
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Nov 2017, 9:05 pm

Have any of you played AC: Origins? Would any of you say it is worth the $60 price tag? I would like to know before buying it for myself. Thanks in advance.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 5:31 am

LazerHoots wrote:
Have any of you played AC: Origins? Would any of you say it is worth the $60 price tag? I would like to know before buying it for myself. Thanks in advance.

Truth be told, I don't think ANY one game is worth a $60 price tag.

That game is set in Egypt of the 1st Century BC, so if you are a fan of that time period, you might want to take a look.

LazerHoots
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2017, 5:44 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:

That game is set in Egypt of the 1st Century BC, so if you are a fan of that time period, you might want to take a look.

I agree with the price tag thing. If games were $40, then yes theyd be more worth it. Very few games are worth the $60.

I am a fan of the time period, but I'm not a fan of Assassins Creed's redundant nature; where all the missions are similar, all the games are similar, yada yada.

Is this game different in any way? Other than plot and timeline? Does it stand out from previous titles?

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 5:05 pm

LazerHoots wrote:
KyleTheGhost wrote:

I agree with the price tag thing. If games were $40, then yes theyd be more worth it. Very few games are worth the $60.

I am a fan of the time period, but I'm not a fan of Assassins Creed's redundant nature; where all the missions are similar, all the games are similar, yada yada.

Is this game different in any way? Other than plot and timeline? Does it stand out from previous titles?

The gameplay is said to have gone through major overhauls, making it more similar to The Witcher 3, and it seem the game overall was well received; though I guess it's probably still got redundant gameplay. I have not played it yet, so I can't make a idea of it myself.

Personally I mostly enjoy Assassin's Creed games for exploring the environments; from what I've seen and what has been said, on that aspect it may be the best one so far.