https://thesilentwaveblog.wordpress.com ... rs-autism/

Dear Friends,

I just posted to posts with my research on the above mentioned topics

I'd like You to read the idea.

What do You think about it?

I'm slightly telepathic.

Emotion has no voice.

In a few words:

I took 20 Autistic people, i developed natal wheel chart diagram according to psychoastrology, I detected in which house were the planets at birth moment, in which houses of the sky. I studied a bit of Jung and astrology.

There are 10 planets plus noplanet in one house, i.e 11 possibilities, there are 12 houses in the natal wheel chart sky, there are so 11 x 12 = 132 combinations.

Which combinations of planets and houses were frequent in autistic panel? 27 combinations were frequent. 105 combinations were unfrequent. What do the combinations mean? The marker frequent combinations are linked to psychological characteristics which are typical traits of autistic character. So : e.g.: loneliness, black sheep, outsider, genius, high IQ, rich, odd eccentric, anarchist, atheistic, against rules, low love, oxytoxin lack, looks for cuddles, rational, makes projkects, good skills, technical, analytical, hyperrational, and so on.

How many marker combinations do I have? I have out of 10 planets 9 planets in marker combinations which are strongly typical of autism.

I've got mars venus sun pluto in XI house, Temple Grandin has gor mercure and two other planets in XI house, XI house is house of aquarius, random cold technical links and friendships. This is amazing, a stellium, cluster of 3-4-5 planets means high stress, cortisol, adrenaline, noradrenaline, low oxytocyn , WOW. Amazing! Temple Grandin like me.

What does astrology tell: if planets at birth are in the upper half of the sky this is rare and the person/baby is far away from mom's cuddles, no link to mum. If planets, very rare, are in the left part of the sky baby is retired far away from friends. What do I say: In Autistics I find most plantes in houses X XI XII, houses of indipendence, random cold links, highest ideals. In autistics most planets are in the upper left corner, In the normal polulation most planets are equally distributed in a round circle. WoW!

Amazing

I get the baby's diagnosis at the moment of birth, therapies can be started soon, the baby gets safe, the solution of autism.

I studied 100 autistic natal wheel charts, 40 neurotypical natal wheel charts, can You please help me, just a few people like these topics,

https://thesilentwaveblog.wordpress.com ... rs-autism/

Lorenzo Maria

My terapyte explodes and I carry these news like an aquarius spaceship just near mars :)

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 8:51 am

Quote:
Aspie clues were all over the place.

In her interests, as well as the charts, I see.

We are usually told that correlation is not causation...
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
But, that still acknowledges that correlation exists.

One might use several correlations, to triangulate, upon a hidden cause.

While there are many, traditional means of divination, you can probably plot trends, using any data set, from any phenomena.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 9:17 am

Courtesy of Astrolabe --

Quote:
Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality…

Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, you have a huge reservoir of physical energy within you that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to you…Your every action is motivated by high moral standards and ideals. You will work very hard to improve the lot of the world at large, but you demand action about it -- you do not like to just sit around and talk about doing it in an abstract manner. You like to be where the real action is. You resist mightily any attempts to limit your freedom and you will assist anyone who feels put down and restricted. You are extremely restless by nature -- physical exercise is very important to you if you would maintain your health.

Consistent with what I have posted, about myself, here, but more to the topic of autism –

Quote:
Very sensitive to your surroundings...

Your mind is very curious and inquisitive, always seeking information on a wide variety of topics. The broader the subject matter (philosophy, science, religion, metaphysics), the more it will appeal to you. You prefer to deal with abstractions -- the small but important details associated with any subject tend to slip your grasp. You are known for being blunt, honest and truthful...

When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist...

Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling...

Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships...

You would rather tend to the thousand and one details...