24 Apr 2017, 6:36 pm

There is no god.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 7:33 pm

Karma.

Autistics are all the reincarnation of NT affable salesmen types who used their talents for TOM, and empathy, for evil!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 8:11 pm

Population control.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 9:07 pm

Autistic people probably have had important roles in the development of society. They were the ones who could remember all the tribe's history, passing stories down through the ages. They were very likely artists, as many are today; perhaps being the artists who painted on the cave walls in the Paleolithic. As autistics are perceived as different, perhaps in touch with the otherworldly, they maybe were the prophets and shamans of old. It's only in modern society that high functioning autism has been regarded as disabled.
Not such a curse from God, I should think.

yungsavage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Apr 2017, 9:02 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
There is no god.

Did you read my post? I thought it was made pretty obvious that I was an atheist. I am trying to pose a question of sorts.

HannahJoy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2017, 9:37 am

Jesus was not NT. He revealed that the religious establishment is a business that would do anything to protect their wealth and power.

Your very question posted on a forum that is often less than hospitable to pondering divinity along with eternity shows the power of God.

Remember when the religious creeps asked Jesus about the man he healed by trying to get an explanation on why the man was in need of healing in the first place? The question they asked is who sinned to cause the abnormality in the man, his mother or dad.

Jesus response is my response to you. Neither your mother or dad made a mistake.

Your question on this forum is a demonstration of the power of God.

Alan

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2017, 10:57 am

When I read the Bible story, from the Exodus, some wanderers had drank from the stream, by their mouths, others, by hand. They would be appointed to different positions, according to their manner.

Moses, who, by some counts, would have compiled 613 laws, as well as performing many miracles, also had difficulty, speaking, in public.

It's possible to be reticent, yet have an extraordinary amount of discipline, and be successful, in life.