Does your local McDonald's have a television inside?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:19 am

Mine has a fake fireplace and a TV set. They play Top 40 on it. I wish they'd show the news instead.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 4:52 am

Ok...As for what I know , a chain called Carl's Junior (which is known as Hardee's east of the Mississippi) has TV monitors which , recently , tend to show just sports stuff on mute .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Autopilot
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 May 2017, 5:30 am

Yes, mine has two TV's I believe. It's always on the news channel though and they're positioned in the room weird so it's hard to watch them if you wanted to. I usually only pay attention to them if my anxiety gets bad or I don't feel like talking to anyone. :lol:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 1:42 pm

The one I worked at did. It would play Fox News 24/7. I wanted to change the channel so badly.