Cannot post, Cannot login via Mobile browser

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 8:11 pm

In mobile version, using tablet, I get this message from cloudflare that says "Checking browser..." "Please allow 5 seconds blablabla" whenever I login or post.
Then returns unlogged, and unposted with everything I typed cleared off. Then the cycle goes again with the message.

Been using 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and that built-in browser), and reinstalled them all. That happens.

And it's been this for days now. :x I'm using someone else's laptop right now just to post this.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:58 am

I had all the tech difficulties you've just described. It seems to depend on the kind of mobile you've got, because this is a relatively old forum, which has rarely been updated, I'm not in the least bit surprised.
I firmly believe this website does not support most mobile browsers, only Apple.

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Jun 2017, 2:10 pm

Empathy wrote:
I had all the tech difficulties you've just described. It seems to depend on the kind of mobile you've got, because this is a relatively old forum, which has rarely been updated, I'm not in the least bit surprised.
I firmly believe this website does not support most mobile browsers, only Apple.

That's a cloudflare challenge. Has nothing to do with the site software. It shouldn't cause issues though. I will look into it for you.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

alex wrote:
Empathy wrote:

That's a cloudflare challenge. I will look into it for you.

Thats okay Alex , it's Edna3362 who had the ongoing cloudfare prob, in fact my Windows 10 browser tablet is now fully readjusted to all the older probs, and I know you're not a big fan of Adblock, but it does help, plus blocking third party cookies and setting up non tracking requests.
However, I'm certain with more anti-spam filters imposed on these issues, regular transparency will highlight the weaker offenders. Although I like to think I am helping people to belong to a site though, I do think spam should be regularly monitored.

Come to think of it though, it could also have something to do with this on any of your hi-tech malware or cloudfare operating systems.

Answer, don't respond to online encryption threats.