Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Apr 2017, 12:45 pm

This is meant to be a not-as-messy restart of Skilpadde's original post, the link is at the end.

For example, you type a sentence or two to follow up on the previous poster's picture, like this:

"Aww, yeah! Time to reinvent the Falcon Punch!"

Now you try with a new pic to caption!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=334987

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 1:14 pm

It was MINE, not Skillipade's. :(
So mine's over now, huh?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 3:40 pm

^No. We can still keep going. No one's saying stop.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
It was MINE, not Skillipade's. :(
So mine's over now, huh?

Sorry... :oops: My older brother just left to move to Oklahoma, and he said he left something just for me...

I never meant to make this topic, it was a prank from my older brother. Midnightstar16, it was in fact your post, not Skillipade's. Also, no, it's not over. We should keep on with that one. *although, it is a bit messy*

Anyways,

Block this thread. It was a prank from my brother, and no one should have to respond to this.

~DerpMC

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!