Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2017, 6:47 pm

How does Donald Trump fare with his past self? Was pre-election Trump as "evil" and "racist" as the far left makes him out to be today?

Let me know in the comments below! :)

-Thomas Jefferson

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 12:45 pm

He admitted association with the Clintons, organized crime, human rights violators, liberal hiring policies, and crony capital. Freemasonic newspapers say they were proud to have him, and he decorated with a pagan theme. Couldn't answer elementary questions on Christian grace, a famous builder who never hammered one nail or drove one rivet.

When I mentioned this, pre-election, I was called a liberal snowflake. You get an arbitrary number of flags, and you can be perma-banned, from websites which have since changed their mind about Trump.

I respect that most Tea Partiers were feckless collectors of craft felt, sequins, and macaroni art. But, some of the more-vocal Trumpkins will not have any formal outlet for their grievances. They get fussy in long lines and social events, when, sometimes, I have small children, animals, and elderly in tow. You can barely water some roses, without getting embroiled in politics, when generic expectations of life would have worked just fine.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 12:00 pm

Our largest refinery was apparently sold to the Saudis, in spite of promises of energy independence.

Also, the border wall pertains to levees and flooding, or, at least uses the same parts and pieces. (Efrain Rodriguez?)
https://www.infowars.com/thats-the-wall ... r-barrier/

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 3:06 pm

Well, he's certainly as ineffective as I believed he'd be. Hard to judge his policies when he can't get one pushed through. He's in effect our first four-year lame-duck president.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 3:32 pm

I had never heard of him until the pre elections when he decided to run for president.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 3:47 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I had never heard of him until the pre elections when he decided to run for president.

My first experience with Donald Trump was him selling Pizza Hut pizza's back in the mid '90s:

True to the commercial: he's giving us all crust first and less than half of what was promised.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2017, 6:42 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

My first experience with Donald Trump was him selling Pizza Hut pizza's back in the mid '90s:

True to the commercial: he's giving us all crust first and less than half of what was promised.

Was that his second wife?

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2017, 10:35 pm

Still a hypocrite

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 10:40 am

Donald Trump made a very small appearance in Home Alone 2 and The Little Rascals. I knew he once owned the Plaza Hotel because my parents told me but I still didn't know who he was nor remembered his name. Then I heard of him again in high school but got told he sold the hotel and no longer owns it. He played Waldo's father in The Little Rascals and I found his tiny role very ironic because it fits him. I didn't think anything of it then because I didn't even know him nor knew who he was. I didn't really notice him until he ran for president and then people mentioned he was in Home Alone 2 and last night I found out he was in The Little Rascals as Waldo's father. So I did see him early as '92 (not in real life) but I didn't notice because I didn't know who he was. He just blended in with other people.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 10:56 am

League_Girl wrote:
So I did see him early as '92 (not in real life) but I didn't notice because I didn't know who he was. He just blended in with other people.

Don't tell that to the Donald because that attacks his ego, the most fragile part of his being.