Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

TheMostUnknown
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Apr 2017, 1:50 pm

I haven't posted on this website like 3 years so I guess you could consider this an update. After I graduated high school I went to a community college 3 years ago. Currently I'm still at this community college struggling and thinking about just giving up school for the moment. I'm not giving up school completely if that's what you're thinking. I'm gonna go back to school and finish because that's one of my personal goals in life. My major is Web design. My major was supposed to say Computer graphic design but I'm not complaining cause anything that has to do with computers, I'm interested in. My college life been complete Failure!! ! Let me explain. First, I just want to say as you get older you get smarter and wiser. I'm saying that because your realizes your mistakes you made when you was 18, 19, and how you could've avoided those mistakes if you just did things differently. (You'll see what I mean and also I got ADHD and Aspergers.) Anyway back to the subject. I been in and out of community college for the past 3 years. After this semester I'm giving up college. Obviously college is not meant for me at this moment. Let me be clear, I'm going back to school. Hell I'm in my early twenties, I got plenty of time to go back to school and I'm planning on going back to school it just won't be now. I don't like college because I don't learn anything and teachers don't teach. My main problems is teachers. I had a teacher this semester told us she was lazy and she said that more than once. HA!! ! I'm glad she wasn't no doctor with a PhD or something like that. Imagine if you had a teacher who had their Masters, Bachelors, and PhD and they told you and the class with a serious expression and said, "I'm lazy". LMAO!! ! You wouldn't want a teacher that tells you that. This whole college life has been horrible. I pay out of pocket. In order for me to pay I work. I have two jobs. I can't stand staying up everyday 11.00, midnight, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00am doing homework and studying. I don't get sleep, I gained weight, and I eat unhealthy and I try not to but eating healthy can cost money. Yeah I have parents who if they wanted to they could help out but of course they won't and I don't blame them. I live with my family still. I can't see how people out there somehow balance there health, social life, work life, and school life altogether. I don't have a social life. The only thing I have is a work life which right know I don't mind. At least with work I get paid for it.