Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2017, 7:11 pm

Many people attempt the search for inner understanding and getting in touch with their feelings. People with Hfa who search this way are doomed to failure. Their self -image is defined most by their possessions, obsessions and other visible signs of success and power than by love, insight and compassion, which are abstract and have little inherent meaning for anyone with Hfa.

Uhhh, I feel like giving aspergerpartner.com the middle finger. Undiagnosed Aspie myself, but something about the way the article is written, is just so mean. They list crappy thing after crappy thing about ASD individuals but they do not really explain why it happens. Why it is painful for the Aspie. It is all, pitty the NT that has to put up with the Aspie.

First off, it goes both ways. NT's to me, seem like they are interested in emotions over intellectual concerns and the truth. They are interested in the Hive Mind over all. NT's (seemingly most of them) have as their 'special interest' interacting with the Hivemind, and they do not even know it. The article called Aspies/Hfa/ASD emotional robots. That seems like a more apt description of the NT's in my life than anything I have ever heard about ASD.

To give an example of how NT's care more about the Hive Mind than the truth, please consider the following example.

Scenario: I went Vegan a while ago. Please do not let the V word disrupt the story though. Meet a friend at a Supermarket who knows I am Vegan. Tried to talk him into going Vegan in past but gave up long before we met at Supermarket.

He says "It is wierd buying meat with you here...", because he knows my feelings. But hold on, those are not his feelings/thoughts, he is responding to what he thinks the Hive Mind is thinking about.

I assure you he thinks Veganism is somewhere between illogical and pointless. I did not ask him to talk about my being Vegan. I never brought it up, but for reasons of "love" (Hive Mind pressure?) he did. I would rather he never did so since I would not have to figure out how to respond.

So, he is caring about my feelings (or perhaps that Hive Mind Feeling, I do not feel?) but thinks my thoughts about my feelings are stupid. Why not just keep it to yourself then? Hey NT's out there reading this, maybe, just maybe, consider that you are "only" being social, and, why is that something that is always 'good'?

I could never do that. If I think something is insane, you thinking it is great in front of me changes nothing. Does that make me defective? No, it makes me different. Deal with it.