Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2017, 8:41 am

Hi everyone, I am in need of some much needed help, and I hope you can give me some advice. I am preparing to sit an exam in three days time. I am experiencing the most stress I have ever experienced in my life before, even though I have sat exams in a much more demanding schedule at other times. I am feeling sick, having headaches, being unable to sleep but feeling constantly tired. I have no energy to work but at the same time I struggle to think about anything other than work. I am eating constantly in an attempt to comfort myself even though I know it isn't working at all. I am causing a huge amount of issues for my diabetes because of eating and stress making my blood sugar levels very high. I am finding it impossible to revise even though it isn't normally an issue for me and I am worried about the exam, worried that I will fail even though I know that is very unlikely.
I can't relax at all and I just don't know how to deal with it.
I wonder how others deal with this, how can I let myself calm down and such but still be able to do an adequate amount of revision to keep my anxiety at bay.
I wonder if my anxiety and stress for this exam has been worsened because my mum is also going through a time of great stress and has had to be signed off her work and because we very recently suffered a loss in the family of my Granny who I was very close to.
I just need to find a way in which to relax myself enough that I am not in pain and feeling ill and enough so I can revise to a level that means my anxiety is also controlled. Any help or advice would hugely help me, thank you

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2017, 2:12 pm

Is this a sort of end of the year exam?

This is what our teachers tell us:

On the day before a major exam, don't even think about the exam. Take the day off and treat yourself to something fun. You've been learning the material for months. Last day cramming won't help much for a major exam anyway.

So in these last 3 days, do you think you could find a day do something like that?

This method isn't for everyone, but that's what some people do.

ThisIsMyUserName
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Apr 2020, 4:26 pm

I also took exams in 2017 and was very nervous. At the time, I thought I would never give them up and that this was the worst time of my life. But now years have passed and I have passed the [url [/url] exams. This is completely different from what it was before. These exams are held online and you do not have to worry at all. They are inexpensive. And this certificate is quoted all over the world. Anyone who is currently preparing to take exams or looking for where to pass them, I recommend this company.

Last edited by B19 on 21 Apr 2020, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer