There is a cure but not a permanant cure

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:21 am

I watched on the news one night and I have tried it out on several occasions and yes it does work. Someone in England (Where I live) that if you eat lentils it does something to the brain it touches a part of the brain where the AS is more affected you should try it out I felt like a normal person but only lasted a couple of days you have to keep eating it I had some on Friday and I had no axieties no stress I was perfectly alright over the weekend

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:23 am

thats marvelous news :)

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:27 am

There is no such thing as a cure.

tomamil
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:34 am

Sopho wrote:

i think you took it literally :)
it is so stupid that it could not be anything else but joke...

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:36 am

tomamil wrote:
Sopho wrote:

i think you took it literally :)
it is so stupid that it could not be anything else but joke...

There are plenty of people on here who are stupid.
It doesn't mean they're joking.

tomamil
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 6:45 am

Sopho wrote:
There are plenty of people on here who are stupid.
It doesn't mean they're joking.

i don't know about MrMacPhisto but the thing he wrote was stupid. i prefer to believe that it was meant as a joke than believe that he was trying to fool us seriously. although it is a bit inhuman to be joking with aspies who have the lack of appreciation of humor taking things literally. of course there is the probability of him being stupid, i am on WP only few days.

wendytheweird
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2007, 6:48 am

I eat lentils all the time and they don't make me feel any better. At least I haven't noticed it.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 7:44 am

MrMacPhisto wrote:
I watched on the news one night and I have tried it out on several occasions and yes it does work. Someone in England (Where I live) that if you eat lentils it does something to the brain it touches a part of the brain where the AS is more affected you should try it out I felt like a normal person but only lasted a couple of days you have to keep eating it I had some on Friday and I had no axieties no stress I was perfectly alright over the weekend

I thought the quote "I felt like a normal person" was quite humorous! How the hell does a 'normal' person feel, anyway? and how would you KNOW when you felt like it!
:lol: LOL :lol:

Merle

SG
Raven
Raven

22 May 2007, 7:58 am

means all his symptoms were gone

I thought I felt normal on a couple of breif occasions lasting a few seconds but it was just my symptoms disappeared for a while

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:22 am

OK honestly a doctor came on my local news where I live and says it helps but then there are different cases I'm number 10 on the scale which means I can pass as a normal person that is what the doctor said when he rediagnosed me I was diagnosed three times but lentils and fish because they have Omega 3 in it and it is something to do with the Omega 3 it was tested on someone with it as well so I am serious I'm not stupid I do not lie I am the truth try it yourself you will be lessed stress try it when you have a lot of issues then you suddenly don't care about them you don't get agree obsession goes you become what the world says normal

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:24 am

I lived on lentils when I first moved out of my parents' house, and believe me it didn't cure me. And I take fish oil, which helps my cholesterol but doesn't change my autistic traits in the slightest.

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:27 am

Oh yeah it was a parent who came up with and it was so big it did go on the news and to me it feels as if its gone

tomamil
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:32 am

anbuend wrote:
I lived on lentils

lol, i have to try it, so far i live on cookies with milk. will let you know how it worked with me :)

willem
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 9:40 am

anbuend wrote:
And I take fish oil, which helps my cholesterol but doesn't change my autistic traits in the slightest.

I take fish oil too, and it does help quite a bit in reducing anxiety. I worry less about things I can't predict or control, since I've been taking those capsules, and I find it easier to make decisions quickly. Anxiety does not seem itself an autistic trait, though, rather it seems an aspect of being autistic among non-autistic (unpredictable, irrational, fast-living) humans. Indeed there are no things that you can do or eat that will make you "less autistic", that's just deluded thinking by Aspies who've been indoctrinated into looking at themselves with NT eyes.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 9:44 am

I love lentils...I could eat Progresso lentil soup every day....and I take flax oil for the omegas...I still have lots of symptoms..

crone
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 May 2007, 10:31 am

Ok Enlighten me. Why would you WANT to be "normal"? I am nearing 60 and tried all my life to fit in. NOW I find out I'm aspie and the relief it just enormous. How boring to be normal and have to fit in and follow societies dictates. I celebrate the individualness of all people but I think aspies are very likely the next evolution in mankind. If not, they should be! Good grief... what if Einstein found a cure? Would he have been so brilliant? I don't ever want to be "normal". Just normal for me.