Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:21 am

You sound to me like a great person capable of being a good friend, and I hope your move to the south with relatives works out well for you!

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

29 May 2017, 6:12 pm

leejosepho wrote:
You sound to me like a great person capable of being a good friend, and I hope your move to the south with relatives works out well for you!

aww thanks :)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 6:27 pm

I don't wanna be harsh but perhaps you should stop listening to these psychics and don't give them your money. It is impossible for them to know how or when you are going to die. I'd say it would be better to focus on living...and certainly do not neglect your health or anything on account of predictions you will die within the year or whatever.

I actually think it is possible to have extra sensory perception, but anyone trying to tell you they can predict your exact future or how and when exactly you will die is scamming you.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

29 May 2017, 6:53 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I don't wanna be harsh but perhaps you should stop listening to these psychics and don't give them your money. It is impossible for them to know how or when you are going to die. I'd say it would be better to focus on living...and certainly do not neglect your health or anything on account of predictions you will die within the year or whatever.

I actually think it is possible to have extra sensory perception, but anyone trying to tell you they can predict your exact future or how and when exactly you will die is scamming you.

I actually didn't pay the psychic any money at all. I was taken to see her and the guy who took me to see her paid her.

The reason why i believed her is because she knew about my life situation and everything, but her prediction isn't going to come true because my adoptive parents are going to be sending me to florida to live after my apartment lease expires.

she also knew what i was planning on doing once if i became homeless which i never told anyone (I was going to run away off to a forest)