Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2017, 3:39 pm

That song speaks the truth women only want men who have cars and money and it pisses me off

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 2:53 pm

Unwanted1forever wrote:
Worst part is when your all nice to a girl because you want to become closer to her and she puts you in the friend zone all to get with some jackass with money and treat her like crap I trust no one especially women

When you're nice to someone because you want something from them, you are not really being nice.
And people put themselves in the friendzone. When she says "I'd rather be friends," and you say "Ok" or act like that's ok, you are being deceptive, because you are telling her you are fine with being friends, and you are pretending to be her friend, but you are not actually being her friend. You are hanging on to her side and developing hostilities towards her because she is not giving you what you want. If she's not interested in being more than friends, and you can't really be a friend, you should move on and find someone else.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 2:58 pm

Unwanted1forever wrote:
That song speaks the truth women only want men who have cars and money and it pisses me off

I could say men only want women who are young and pretty. But like your comment, that's nice entirely true. There are poor men with no car who have girlfriends or wives and there are ugly old women who have boyfriends or husbands. Sure, most women would prefer a guy with a car, who is not impoverished, and most men would prefer women who are young and pretty, and that's not unreasonable. Those are actually pretty baseline standards. Rich might be out of your reach, young might be out of my reach, but I can try to make myself look pretty and you can try to get yourself some transportation.

It doesn't even need to be your own car these days. A lot of people use uber or lyft and in some cities, like New York, most people don't own a car because public transportation is so good.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2017, 3:03 pm

Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:
Worst part is when your all nice to a girl because you want to become closer to her and she puts you in the friend zone all to get with some jackass with money and treat her like crap I trust no one especially women

When you're nice to someone because you want something from them, you are not really being nice.
And people put themselves in the friendzone. When she says "I'd rather be friends," and you say "Ok" or act like that's ok, you are being deceptive, because you are telling her you are fine with being friends, and you are pretending to be her friend, but you are not actually being her friend. You are hanging on to her side and developing hostilities towards her because she is not giving you what you want. If she's not interested in being more than friends, and you can't really be a friend, you should move on and find someone else.

love is based on desepetion , it is a game of serpents. that is all

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:05 pm

Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

I could say men only want women who are young and pretty. But like your comment, that's nice entirely true. There are poor men with no car who have girlfriends or wives and there are ugly old women who have boyfriends or husbands. Sure, most women would prefer a guy with a car, who is not impoverished, and most men would prefer women who are young and pretty, and that's not unreasonable. Those are actually pretty baseline standards. Rich might be out of your reach, young might be out of my reach, but I can try to make myself look pretty and you can try to get yourself some transportation.

It doesn't even need to be your own car these days. A lot of people use uber or lyft and in some cities, like New York, most people don't own a car because public transportation is so good.

I think for alot of people, it's not so much that it is unreasonable, but that it is a depressing fact of life. In a sense these things are actually more important than who you are as a human being, like you said in your post.(baseline standards)

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2017, 3:07 pm

Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

who in sane mind would waste time on girlfriend having opportunity to get a slut for money.
love is overrated, personaly i believe only in friendship.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:15 pm

I don't believe in love either. Because I always thought that love is something that is unconditional, but it is not, so therefore it doesn't exist.

The only thing that exists is making enough money so that someone will be satisfied being with you, so you can go on to have children, and then they can go through the same horrible cycle of growing up and making the same realizations.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2017, 3:20 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
I don't believe in love either. Because I always thought that love is something that is unconditional, but it is not, so therefore it doesn't exist.

The only thing that exists is making enough money so that someone will be satisfied being with you, so you can go on to have children, and then they can go through the same horrible cycle of growing up and making the same realizations.

i should add more

so - love is about money
love is about sex - attractive body
love is about fear of being alone

love is nothing. it is evil,

friendship - that is the sacred word for me. comradership. brotherhood.
as for love - f**k it. just the cheap deseption harmfull for body and soul.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:26 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

I think for alot of people, it's not so much that it is unreasonable, but that it is a depressing fact of life. In a sense these things are actually more important than who you are as a human being, like you said in your post.(baseline standards)

People who have particularly attractive personalities from the outset can usually get away with not meeting typical baseline standards, but look where we are?

We are not known for our charisma here. None of us are exceptionally outgoing, relatable, or likable from the outset. Maybe once people get to know us, but most of us will have to meet some baseline standards, just like most NTs to get to the point of people wanting to get to know us.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 3:27 pm

JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

who in sane mind would waste time on girlfriend having opportunity to get a slut for money.

If she charged, she's a prostitute, not a "slut" and I don't understand why you would use such a disrespectful word to describe a woman who's providing a service that is a positive thing in your life. If she is making you feel good, why disrespect her so?

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2017, 3:36 pm

Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

If she charged, she's a prostitute, not a "slut" and I don't understand why you would use such a disrespectful word to describe a woman who's providing a service that is a positive thing in your life. If she is making you feel good, why disrespect her so?

do i look like courteous shevalier, i bet i don't.
disrespectful! hah

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 8:41 pm

JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

disrespectful! hah

How does looks have anything to do with being disrespectful?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 10:50 pm

Unwanted1forever wrote:

Well do you tell them you like them romantically and try asking them on a date?...Or just be 'nice' and hang around them and expect them to guess and then get frustrated when they come to see you as a friend instead. Sometimes being direct can be a better option with these kinds of things.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2017, 2:07 am

Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:

disrespectful! hah

How does looks have anything to do with being disrespectful?

hahah

ok i dont want to be respecrful