Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:14 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
And I have developed some narcissistic and sociopathic traits over the years, to protect myself. I'm not out to hurt others, I don't seek out to take advantage of others, but when the opportunity presents itself, I do what I got to do to survive.

it is good comrade!
sociopatic narcissitic -the labeles were devised by society to tame rebels
nothing bad in it. this is good.

i have empathy only to people who are like me.
i'm sick to death of society that was made for normies...
it would be good to disconnect ourself from it and made our own society,,,,
and we already have it on virtual space of internet - wrong planet for example...
but we should once and for all become indpendent. we should be lead by the society of these hyenas

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:16 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:
And I have developed some narcissistic and sociopathic traits over the years, to protect myself. I'm not out to hurt others, I don't seek out to take advantage of others, but when the opportunity presents itself, I do what I got to do to survive.

Except getting a job.

job for slaves. proud man should not work for sociiety.
nothing for society from me.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:19 pm

i dont know how about other asppe's

as for myself i decided to destroy any connections from society and have friends only in internet.
i will make my own circle.
my own virtual world.
reality...? f**k it :D
my own reality is better :D

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:23 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

Except getting a job.

Once again. I'm not using this person, it just doesn't make a difference if I am ignored or rejected. I'm used to it.

I've got a job bro, and I'm in school. I also give a job every night. <That's an exaggeration.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:28 pm

i'm not using anyone either i just dont want to be used

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:31 pm

So i/m a painter. i sell my artworks. it is enough for internet and food.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:34 pm

I've been used, abused, rejected and neglected since before I could walk. So phuck feelings, I'm numb to them. I just don't care and it's awesome.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:43 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
I've been used, abused, rejected and neglected since before I could walk. So phuck feelings, I'm numb to them. I just don't care and it's awesome.

Me too brother. all my life.
f**k feelings. My feelings are almost dead.i will wait when i become completely dead inside. and free ....

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 1:15 pm

JLD wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

f**k feelings. My feelings are almost dead.i will wait when i become completely dead inside. and free ....

Yes, and apparently that makes us evil, narcissistic bastards who don't have jobs.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 1:27 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
JLD wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

Yes, and apparently that makes us evil, narcissistic bastards who don't have jobs.

evil haha....no.... i.m not...pure evil are other

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 1:30 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
JLD wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

all these words i spit in eyes of society. society is evil they are bastards not me

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2017, 1:32 pm

I find most everything just makes me mad so I won't deal with people no one can be trusted all men want is to get laid and all women want is a guy with money and a nice car

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 1:38 pm

Unwanted1forever wrote:
I find most everything just makes me mad so I won't deal with people no one can be trusted all men want is to get laid and all women want is a guy with money and a nice car

fortunately i have no interest in girls hahah

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2017, 2:32 pm

I have no interest at all in anyone just me myself and I

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 2:44 pm

I have no interest in forming close attachments to anyone anymore, platonic or otherwise. Forming close attachments and opening up to others is too much effort to begin with just for it to be a disappointment.

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2017, 2:49 pm

Worst part is when your all nice to a girl because you want to become closer to her and she puts you in the friend zone all to get with some jackass with money and treat her like crap I trust no one especially women