Toucan

09 May 2017, 2:07 am

Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
JLD wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Unwanted1forever wrote:
That song speaks the truth women only want men who have cars and money and it pisses me off

I could say men only want women who are young and pretty. But like your comment, that's nice entirely true. There are poor men with no car who have girlfriends or wives and there are ugly old women who have boyfriends or husbands. Sure, most women would prefer a guy with a car, who is not impoverished, and most men would prefer women who are young and pretty, and that's not unreasonable. Those are actually pretty baseline standards. Rich might be out of your reach, young might be out of my reach, but I can try to make myself look pretty and you can try to get yourself some transportation.

It doesn't even need to be your own car these days. A lot of people use uber or lyft and in some cities, like New York, most people don't own a car because public transportation is so good.

who in sane mind would waste time on girlfriend having opportunity to get a slut for money.
love is overrated, personaly i believe only in friendship.

If she charged, she's a prostitute, not a "slut" and I don't understand why you would use such a disrespectful word to describe a woman who's providing a service that is a positive thing in your life. If she is making you feel good, why disrespect her so?

do i look like courteous shevalier, i bet i don't.
disrespectful! hah

How does looks have anything to do with being disrespectful?

hahah

ok i dont want to be respecrful