Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

03 May 2017, 3:13 am

I've always felt myself extremley rejected and abandoned from chilhood up to now. So i could not imagine that someone can love me or apressiate me.

And i gradualy developed my character that does not need anyone.

It is how i became invincible.

Is there someone who has the same attitude? i'm just curious.

am i only one who underwent such deve;opment :D ?

Unwanted1forever
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2017, 11:22 am

I did i was abandoned by my mother so I had to raise myself I learned no matter what you can't trust anyone and I never let anyone in ever it's just easier for me that way

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 11:32 am

Same here. I'm used to it, so now it's to the point where I just don't care. I prefer being alone. The only reason I have a partner now is because I get a free place to live, not because I need to be loved or feelings. Rejection doesn't bother me anymore because its whatever. Relationships just build drama, depression, disappointment and self loathing anyway, so it's best to avoid.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 11:42 am

This_Amoeba wrote:
Same here. I'm used to it, so now it's to the point where I just don't care. I prefer being alone. The only reason I have a partner now is because I get a free place to live, not because I need to be loved or feelings. Rejection doesn't bother me anymore because its whatever. Relationships just build drama, depression, disappointment and self loathing anyway, so it's best to avoid.

i dont feel myself "real" being alone. As i live in an emptiness.
But anyway lookining at other ...i feel desperation too. i dont want to live like normal being too,,,,
i have no idea of what i want....

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 11:44 am

Unwanted1forever wrote:
I did i was abandoned by my mother so I had to raise myself I learned no matter what you can't trust anyone and I never let anyone in ever it's just easier for me that way

the same...i can not trust. i will not...but seems i can not live completely alone.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 11:46 am

This_Amoeba wrote:

That's one of the most cynical things I've read here. Does your boyfriend know you feel this way?

Last edited by Closet Genious on 07 May 2017, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 11:47 am

i think as far i can not live in the reality i should invet my own and share in with someone who would like it.
the world is not for me .

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 11:51 am

Closet Genious wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

That's one of the most cynical things I've read here.

do you...oh

it is the most inspirational comment i've ever read.... the quoestion is how to live alone normaly.
we should learn from each other how to live alone , share our experiances...haha it may blow up society that is good :D

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 11:55 am

"A number of porcupines huddled together for warmth on a cold day in winter; but, as they began to prick one another with their quills, they were obliged to disperse. However the cold drove them together again, when just the same thing happened. At last, after many turns of huddling and dispersing, they discovered that they would be best off by remaining at a little distance from one another. In the same way the need of society drives the human porcupines together, only to be mutually repelled by the many prickly and disagreeable qualities of their nature. The moderate distance which they at last discover to be the only tolerable condition of intercourse, is the code of politeness and fine manners; and those who transgress it are roughly told—in the English phrase—to keep their distance. By this arrangement the mutual need of warmth is only very moderately satisfied; but then people do not get pricked. A man who has some heat in himself prefers to remain outside, where he will neither prick other people nor get pricked himself"

Arthur Schopenhauer

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 11:56 am

JLD wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

do you...oh

it is the most inspirational comment i've ever read.... the quoestion is how to live alone normaly.
we should learn from each other how to live alone , share our experiances...haha it may blow up society that is good :D

Nothing wrong with being alone or feeling alone. But downright exploiting other people's feelings for monetary advantage is disgusting.

Doesn't sound like aspergers to me, NPD is more likely.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:03 pm

^trust me, my partners definitely getting something out of it, every night. I didn't say I'm just using the person, it's just them ignoring me or one day rejecting me doesn't/isn't going to make a difference.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:04 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
JLD wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:

do you...oh

Nothing wrong with being alone or feeling alone. But downright exploiting other people's feelings for monetary advantage is disgusting.

Doesn't sound like aspergers to me, NPD is more likely.

hahahah :D Morality! what is it?
whip of ruled class haha . i have no use for moral slaves i need revolutionaries. we dont believe anymore in fairy tales of morality devised at first to keep slave in awe.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:09 pm

And I have developed some narcissistic and sociopathic traits over the years, to protect myself. I'm not out to hurt others, I don't seek out to take advantage of others, but when the opportunity presents itself, I do what I got to do to survive.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:12 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
^trust me, my partners definitely getting something out of it, every night. I didn't say I'm just using the person, it's just them ignoring me or one day rejecting me doesn't/isn't going to make a difference.

So you are basically a prostitute. Nothing wrong with that. I just hope he knows that he is nothing more than free rent in your eyes.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 12:13 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:
And I have developed some narcissistic and sociopathic traits over the years, to protect myself. I'm not out to hurt others, I don't seek out to take advantage of others, but when the opportunity presents itself, I do what I got to do to survive.

Except getting a job.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2017, 12:14 pm

This_Amoeba wrote:

it is good comrade!
sociopatic narcissitic -the labeles were devised by society to tame rebels
nothing bad in it. this is good.

i have empathy only to people who are like me.
i'm sick to death of society that was made for normies...
it would be good to disconnect ourself from it and made our own society,,,,
and we already have it on virtual space of internet - wrong planet for example...
but we should once and for all become indpendent. we should be lead by the society of these hyenas