Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LostInSpace
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 10:23 pm

I don't wear hats when I can help it. I don't look good in them.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 10:51 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
btw - I nearly went a whole day w/o posting. Its werbert's fault. :P At least I resisted the temptation to post in the "Addictions" topic.
Oh, sure, blame all your problems on me. Maybe you shouldn't have acted so friendly to me.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 1:26 am

I have a couple of hats, but I only use them when I know I'll be in the sun for extended periods. I don't like to get sunburned on my face or ears. Other than that I don't wear them often--- only for practical purposes like sun protection.
I do have a vast collection of wigs. I don't get to wear them often at all, but I like putting them on and I have worn them out in the past. I suppose that's a bit like hats.

ASPERGERSJOHN
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2007, 9:36 am

I used to wear hats but not anymore.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 9:54 am

I would be self conscious wearing a hat now. But when I was around 15 I wore two hats to school every day for a year. I don't know what it was about them but it made me feel comfortable. One was a Che Guevara beret and the other was a hat similar o the one Castro wears. No I'm not a communist.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 12:38 pm

I used to obsessively collect vintage hats. I had dozens till my mom put them in a plastic bag in the garage and the cats peed on the bag :cry:
I used to always wear an antique mens bowler..then it was berets...these days I still like hats but most of the time I just wear a bandanna.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 May 2007, 4:35 pm

In the winter I always wear a wool watch cap.
In the summer I wear bandannas, head-bands or a "du-rag".

TheResistance
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2007, 6:23 pm

No I don’t like to wear hats it makes me feel strange; I especially don’t like those giant sunflower hats that old ladies wear, for some reason they have a fixation on wearing them it makes them look insane.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 4:15 am

Hats are cool, but I don't wear them. I have a lot of hair, though. :lol: Now, sunglasses on the other hand... A pity I haven't found any decent ones to wear since the pair I got from my uncle broke.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

26 May 2007, 4:42 am

I wear hats a lot because I'm in Australia. Kids at school have to wear hats or they're not allowed to play outside.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 3:20 pm

werbert wrote:
I can honestly say I have never heard of Frank Thring. Actually, I think Xenon looks like Alfred Hitchcock with a goatee. Or maybe Dom DeLuise.

Actually, my build is closer to John Goodman than Dom DeLuise. (Stockier frame, broader across the shoulders.)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

26 May 2007, 7:18 pm

hats are very cool!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 May 2007, 7:41 pm

I never cared for hats too much, and then I moved to Florida, and realized that I can't go out without at least a 3 inch brimmed hat. The sun is brutal. I always get compliments on my hats, no matter which one I wear.